New life

-it's been 5 years and Jinhan is now a chairwoman of their company at America.. she is now a brilliant President and boss of their company...  when the time they got to America.. her aunt change Jinhan's name to Su Hyun.. Park Suhyun to be exact..

"Good morning Ms. President.." one of her employees greeted...

"Good morning.. have a nice day.. " she greeted back...

"Unnie..!!" a familiar voice shouted...

"hmm.? ahh... oh.. Jihyeon.. why are you shouting baby sis.? I said no shouting on the hallway when you're in my work hmm.?" Suhyun said and hugged Jihyeon...

"yah! unnie I miss you so much.." Jihyeon said and planted kiss on Suhyun's face and hugged her...

-it's been five years since everything happened differently... it came faster than I thought... but still Suhyun didn't know about her past and didn't know what happened..  her sister is now 5 years old.. her grandma and grandpa died because of their age,.. and now Suhyun's aunt and uncle are the one who are taking care of them both.. and taking care of the company too...

-SEOUL,KOREA

"I'm so proud of you son... I know this will get you to fame and wealth..." D.O's father said...

-he just smiled at him..

" I know I did good.." he said..

"hmm.. I'm just so proud of you..." his Father said and walked out the office room...

-someone's knocking the door please open it.. D.O commanded...

-the door opened...

yah! hyung.,..!!!" Kai shouted cheerfully..

"tss.. it's like we've never seen each other since last 5 years ha hyung.?" D.O. said..

"haha.. whatever... I got a new certificate again.. and thanks to your company.. our company is getting great and well..."

"well good for you..." D.O replied...

zzt.zzt..zzt... (Yeonha calling)

"ahh mianhe hyung.. I have to answer my future wife.. hahaha..." he said and went outside the office...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THEIR NEW LIVES

PARK SU HYUN/JINHAN- Owner of a company,President and boss of Park's Company at America

KIM YEONHA- Owner of different malls at Seoul

SANG YSZHIE- just sticking at her Father's company and waiting to become an owner of it..

KIM EUNMI- famous owner of a fashion magazine company

DO KYUNGSOO- owner,president and boss of DO's company

KIM JONGIN/ KAI- becoming President of his Dad's company

BYUN BAEKHYUN- taking care of the the company department of his mom and dad at Gangnam

PARK CHANYEOL- owner of different bakeries at Korea

OH SEHUN- still preparing his self to take care the new school that his father manage him to deal with..

KIM JUNMYEON/SUHO- still rich and now an owner of their company's new recruit department

KIM JONGDAE/CHEN- became a manager in a studio that his family gave.

WU YI FAN/KRIS- came back from China to visit his family.. but lives permanently in Korea and thinking about being a model or action star...

HUANG ZI TAO/TAO- he became a doctor.. doctor for pets and his family agrees on what he wants... just for his own happiness...

ZHANG YIXING/LAY- still working on being an owner of his own dance studio at Seoul..

XI LUHAN/ LUHAN- went to China for vacation and also to visit his family.. and now back to Korea to work on the new project that his mom gave..

KIM MINSEOK/XIUMIN- working on a new building named.. "BAOZI is GREAT"

--back to reality...

"hyung, I have to go now.. " Kai said and went out the door..

-D.O just nodded..

-their jobs just suits them perfectly because they are now in the right age.. even though they are locked up in this job.. they can still do what they want...

-D.O still can't forget about Jinhan... he can't still get over the things happened even thought it was 5 years ago,. he is so desperate to see Jinhan.. but he can't do anything.. 

he doesn't know where she is and he don't know where to go... he tried to find her once but he just waisted time and money... cause he didn't found anything...

-sometime he just thinks of giving up.. but then realizes that true man never gives up on his love.. that's why even if it's hard for him.. he always try and try until he finds her...

"ahh.. when will I find you Jinhan.?"