HATRED

it's afternoon again........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

honey, dear.. prepare your self now and we'll have guests this evening...

who are they mom.? I asked..

well, guess who.? she said while she's carrying kitchen utensils stuffs...

uhm.. is it the EXO.? I said as I stood up from the couch...

oh no.. honey.. are they always on your mind honey.? she said giggling..

then who is it mom.? I asked with an interesting reaction..

it's our new neighbor honey---

oh.. having dinner with "Ms. glaremorous" ghhh... I don't wa----

well.. you better be a good girl tonight honey.. we don't want to welcome them here with those attitudes right honey?

yah.. okay mom.. but if she glares at me one more time.. hmm.. I don't know what'll happen..

stop that childish act of yours young lady.. stand up there and get ready.. it's almost dinner time okay.? mom said while dragging me to my room..

whatever you say mom... hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"tss.. having a dinner time with her? I don't want to face her like this.. hmm,, well think of it, if you'll have dinner with them well maybe something will workout..

 but maybe if there's not.. ughhh.. why does it have to be tonight.. I hate enemies. I don't want to make bad attitudes tonight.. well maybe just try to be friends with her that'll work Jinhan.?"   oh great now I'm talking to myself. oh please I wish this night will be over already...

~done changing!!! I am wearing a blue dress and a golden doll shoes well it's not a real gold though.. it's just tinted as a gold one...

all done.. hooo.!?  okay just smile and greet the good evening hmm..

DINNGGG DOONNGG!!!

Oh well maybe they're just in time...

honey, open the door please... mom shouted from her room..

okay mom.. I'll do it.. I said..

hoo.. okay, here goes nothing...

I opened the door and I saw them,, they are smiling at me.. but as I was expecting,, the girl I saw yesterday is I think not in the mood..?

uhm? good evening.. please come in.. it's nice to meet you all.. I said to them making a bow

well.. it's nice to meet you too darling and you look gorgeous tonight.. uhm? where is your mom? the lady said..

ah,, thank you.. you look nice to aunt.. I smiled

I greeted the girl I saw yesterday.. but she returned a death glare.. *well maybe I think tonight will not work between us..*

Oh good evening~~ my mom interrupted..

well let's go to the dining room shall we.? she said..

and we all did what she said..

while eating.. they are all cheetchatting with some stuffs,, I think it's some business stuffs maybe?

while us younger siblings are awkward..

everytime our eyes meet.. she just keeps giving me a glare.. ghhh.. I can't take this.. I hate it.. why does she have to be mean to me.? I didn't do anything to her that'll make her feel bad.?