couples

so he did what Mrs. Park told him..

~at the kitchen

"so what is the thing between you and Jinhan.. I've been waiting so long for you to report to me.." She said while washing the dishes...

"uhm." was all he can say..

"why are you so nervous.. you know I like you to be my son-in-law.." she said..

O.O <--- D.O. was shocked on what Mrs. Park just said..

Mrs. Park looked at him and she smiled..

why? .... don't be nervous" she said again..

"Calm down.." "so now tell me what is between you and Jinhan?" she asked once more..

"well I want an answer now.." she commanded..

"*sigh* okay.. uhm.. I'm just waiting for her answer mam" he said..

"oh don't call me that ,, call me eommonim.." she said..

"so you're waiting for her answer ha? don't worry I know she likes you too.. cause when you were little she don't want to go far away from you.. you know that?" she said as she sits down..

"of course I know that eommonim" he said..

"okay.. so tonight you will treat her okay? I'll give you some money and promise me to make her remember all the things she had forgotten okay?" she commanded and went to the living room where Jinhan is..

"honey.. get dress now.. you're going somewhere.." her mom said as she looks at D.O.

while walking.. Jinhan's murmuring..

"hmm.. I can't believe that mom is into this too.?"what's with her lately?"

"honey.. go change faster.. and go home early okay?"  her mom said..

"yes mom.." she shouted from her room...

~after few minutes...

"okay you're done now honey.. now go.. go .. go.." her mom said while pushing them to the door..

"go have fun okay?" "and Kyungsoo-ah don't forget the thing that I told you..?"

"of course eommonim.." he replied...

~at the car..

"so where do you want to go." D.O. asked Jinhan...

"uhm.. to where you are taking me ofcourse.." she said then smiled...

D.O. just smiled on her answer.. it doesn't make sense by the way...

"well.. you don't want to say something.. then I will take you to the....

and they stopped at the park..

"why here?" she asked curiously..

"uhm.. well-- there is something in this place that you might remember from the past" he said looking towards the swing..

"is that what mom told you earlier?" she said and sitted in the swing...

"ahm.. sort of?" he said...

"hmm.. okay.."

~there went a minute of silence

"so I will ask you one question.." D.O. said looking at Jinhan's eyes...

"what?" she replied curiously...

"well-uhm--er.. *cough* do --you--want--to-be-my

GIRLFRIEND? he said while closing his eyes in the last part...