small world [exo fanfic]

(Characters)

PARK JINHAN- friendly, simple girl, the one who wants to have fun.

YEONHA- bestfriend of Jinhan, rich girl, friendly and cousin of Kyungsoo

KYUNGSOO/D.O.- cousin of Yeonah, snab type guy, and handsome

BAEKHYUN-hyung of D.O. and Chanyeol, friendly and happy guy

CHANYEOL- hyung of both, handsome, loves playing guitar, and a happy virus too.

KAI- the best dancer and my ultimate crush

*actually they are too many in their group and their group is called the EXO pack of boys who dance, and sing as well and plus they are all handsome.and literally they are 12 in their group.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is my first time making a story so please support it and keep it in touch to you guys.. thanks.. hope you'll like it.. my first time making a story with exo.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JINHAN's POV

CHAPTER ONE (summer)

ring ring ring (8:30am)

"Omo!! it's already 8:30,oh you clock I thought you will ring at 8:00"

----------

by the way i have to clean myself now cos we have something to do with my friends..  toot..

zzzt.zzzt (ringtone growl)

*It's Yeonah already but i didn't packed my things yet..*

well...

~after a minute of staring at the phone..

Me: yoboseyo,ne.? i haven't packed my things yet.

Yeonah: well hurry up because they will be there any minute now...

Me: ne,ne I'm coming..

  -we are going to visit the cousin of Yeonah at their dorm. And yes I can see the EXO again.. but not that D.O. I don't like his attitude and he don't like me either... *sigh*

so i can't do a thing but not to talk to him.. *deep sigh*

~after packing and everything..

"mom.. I'll have to go now..." I said while closing our front door..

"take care honey.." mom replied..

-I just rode on a tricycle because Yeonha's house is not that far from us...

*knocking at the door…

"I'm here.." I said whike knocking at the door..

"finally you've arrived" Yeonha said then

"then what are you waiting for kaja" I said as I drag her to the tricycle who is waiting for us..

~~~aafter how many minutes

-we now arrive at the  front of the building where their dorm is.

"I have to call my cousin now to get us here.." Yeonha said as she took out her cellphone

"yeah yeah call your cousin i don't care anyway.." I said as I glared at her