stranger

JINHAN.... Jinhan... honey wake up... 

honey,, Jinhan.. you're having nightmares honey.. are you okay?

I'm okay mom...

but you're sweating what happened?

have some water..

I don't know mom but I saw a kid at my age... in my dream and we are at a very large room and it's dark and we tried to escape but everything went black...mom I'm scared...

don't worry honey me and your appa is here.. we won't leave you..

mom but it feels like it happened before and it's li--...

~my mom hugged me with a teary eye and I don't know why.. 

I cried too because I don't know what is happening and I don't know if my dream is true or just a nightmare that formed into my mind?

hmm.. okay honey.. I'll go now.. I have some work at the office and your dad is out because he's having some meetings too.. there are foods at the table at the dining room.. eat all you can honey..

okay have to go now.. *zzt zzt zzt.. oh I think this is my boss.. bye honey..

ahm, Hellow sir, Good morning.. ~mom then left my room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so I ate my breakfast and I went to the living room and watched TV..

*DINGGG DONGGG!!!

wait a minute..~I opened the door but no one's there... but I found a letter and I think it's from me..

I didn't received some letters before but maybe this one is important...

I read the letter and it said...

----------------------------------------------------------

HELLOW..!!!! 

We've meet again.. hope to see you again... hahaha.. remember the this...

And it pointed to some blood at the letter.. I was shocked so I throw the letter..

---------------------------------------------------------

went into my room and called Yeonha... 

come on please pick up I'm really scared now...

Yeonha,...!!

Y: yeobseo

Me: please come over here at our house.. please and hurry up I need you here now... please..

I said with my voice cracking and I'm crying as well...

Y: oh okay I'll be there ASAP...

~~ after 5 minutes or so.. Yeonha arrived..

you're here... I hugged her and squeezed her..

~yah are you alright..

no no no no.. I am not alright...

wae? what happened?

I just received a letter lately and here it is,, read it...

~she was shocked and flattered when she read what it said...

I'm scared Jinhan.. what if.. what if the one gave this comes back... I don't wanna die..

hey this is not about you,, it's about me.. what am I going to do.?

well tell your parents about this... and let's tell the guys too.. for them to know...

hmm Yeonha.. I'm scared... I said with my voice cracking because I'm crying..