is that girl me? or is it My death?

Start from the beginning

"So you have finally showed your face." the beautiful man scowled. "I've been dreading this day."

"This is fate." my voice came out like a ghoslty echo. "The world does not need dated minds like ours. You know this well, Michael. Have you forgotten that we let you fall for your own gains? Not to toy with creation?"

"You casted me out, and gave me this hopeless world. Look what I did? See how that far these brainless monkeys have gotten? Its all because of me. This world was made by my hands, and it will only belong to me!"

"I see." she sighed dropping my head. "Than we have no choice. If you will not come back to us, then you will go to them." the step she took was small, maybe not even a half step, and she was already behind him. The shock of her move shattered every window in the area. Screams could be heard for miles. "We hoped that you would see reason of we allowed you to play with fate. It seemed that you really are a lost cause." the man collapsed to his knees.

"So this is the end?" he sounded like a disappointed child. "I get cut down without even a chance to fight, but a girl who will only live for a year more... How ironic." she took another step. The world around us lay still, as if she had paused time. Kneeling down, we looked into the eyes of the beautiful fallen God.

"You still think she will die? This girl, who's fate has always been full of hate and pain, will live, but not as a dragon." the man slowly turned grey. His face twisting into rage and jealousy. We watched as his now charcoal skin crumbled into dust.

"If she does not live on as a Dragon, then what does a sickly useless bitch like her live as?" he screamed. His body braking up and falling to the ground, one chuck at a time.

"As a God," Aurora stood before me. She smiled brightly as she was finally free. She stepped in the remaining ashy body that once was a God. "This whole time, the way to brake the curse was to not kill the man, nor was it to sacrifice anything. It was to take his place and rewrite fate." the lightness faded and I came back into control of my body. The blade fell from my hands. Aurora brushed her fingers through her hair. She looked past me, taking in the sight of the world through her own eyes. The breeze if the now spinning world caught her hair. She wasn't mad that it was tangling in the wind, or that it got in her mouth. No she laughed, because finally, she felt these simple things.

"Aurora... Is that..." she smiled, nodded with happiness.

"Its me. I'm free. I can finally live in my own, and do as I please." I went up to hug her, but I went right through. Just like the other girl, she started to fade. "Thank you Ayako. You really are something amazing." she was gone, just as soon as she was there. I could finally became sane without that women in my head... But it was a lonely thought.

"Ayako?" someone touched my hand. "She's going to come back, one day." I felt my mother's warm touch. I didn't realise she was there, or notice That the world was returning to its original state. That the cops had shown up and the school was taking videos of me and dragon form. Everything happened to soon, to fast. There was no way to keep up with it.

3rd pov

"I'm sorry to be so bold, but time is very important." a women clocked in black spoke. She stood before the young Dragon, with a thin mist like veil in her hand. "Now that this world has lost it's God, it is time for you to take its place. This world is still very young and it's fate is still uncertain. At times you will need to be there to guide it back to its path when it strays. Can you do it?" the women kneeled in front of Ayako.

"Me... Be a God?" she sniffed, wiping my tears away. "Haven't I been saying I am a goddess all this time? Even if you never asked, I would have taken the place of that old fuck anyway. Since the day I was born, I was meant to be its ruler." she smiled through the saddness she felt and tried to think of the path before her. It doesn't matter if she were to die, or if she become hated or if the world ends tomorrow. But right now, she knew there is no one else better suited than her. She could feel it. The woman stood up. Her face was unreadable behind the thick veil.

"Trully, fate has gifted this world with an amazing goddess." Ayako didn't realise she was so big till she stood. The veiled women stood nearly as tall as Sesshomaru. "This veil is the embodiment of the shackles of duty. If you accept it, it will be apart of you and you'll never be free from the tasks of a God. And if you shall turn as your predecessor, you shall suffer the same fate."

"And what fate was that?" she legitimately wasn't sure what happened after Aurora disappeared. "Will I be damned, or killed? Or reborn to a horrible family?" she questioned. The woman laughed and shook her head.

"I do not know, but maybe you will never learn. For now, let us walk a path that goes on forever." how could Ayako say no to that?

"What's the worst that could happen? I could just hate my job right?" she bowed my head. "To be honest I feel as if I'm not really worthy with how young I am, but surely you know more than me." the women placed the misty veil over Ayako's head. It tingled and cooled everything it touched.

"Your dragon blood cannot be erased, but from this day forth, you'll no longer be known as the red Dragon, but the first and only silver. May you live long. Love purely. And lead with passion." when she looked up, the women was gone. And Ayako, well she had to deal with the humans and how they once again could see the darkness in the shadows.

So here you guys go. I didn't proof read this chapter, so feel free to nitpick anything. Unless its the spelling. I suck at that there's no saving me. Also it switched between 1st and 3rd POV.... That's just me being extra. I'll make it clear when I have my peeps read through and give a second imput. For now i hope you enjoyed