sure

I waited in the usual sunny spot for Kagome. I didn't eat with Ino or any one aside from Kagome and her friends. They all wanted to gossip and find weaknesses. A few couples walked passed, also trying to take advantage of the nice weather.

"Ayako, right?" a kid said sitting next to me. He had a first year crest on. I smiled slightly.

"It depends on who's asking." I opened my lunch and started to pick around the items. Lately it's been harder and harder to eat. More things are making sick, unlike before I changed.

"Watanabe. Hayate Watanabe. But you can call me Hayate." he winked watching me play with my food. I picked up a roll and forced it into his mouth. He didn't look to tall, and he wasn't strong looking. He had thick brown hair that looked soft and fluffy. It was in his face, and it only made him look younger. While his dark grey eyes seemed to look at me with a pure kind of innocence.

"Watanabe Kun, I hope you don't plan on confessing to me." I giggled and resuemed with pushing my food around. "You must know it's impossible. I don't date just anyone."

"For someone that feeds a stranger so comfortably like a lover, it's hard to imagine." he laughed back. "Of course, I didn't come here not knowing the difficulty of grabbing your attention, but it's just that I need." he stood up and bowed low in front of me. "Please pretend to be my girlfriend. I won't ask you to do more that holding hands."

Oh.... Fake lover? Sounds kinda fun.... Aurora sounded intrigued.

"Ok... I'm listening." I smiled.

"Thank you very much." he said standing straight up. "You see, there's this girl that I was dating in middle school. I really did like her. I got a job over the summer so I could take her out, and buy her things durning our first semester. I worked day after day to rack up as much as I did, and I told her my plans. But when school started, right after I quit, she already started talking to other guys."

"So you want to use me to get back at her? Even if you did, what's the point? Its not like you will see her often." I sighed. My food was getting cold, I slightly pouted, becouse I was hungry, yet I couldn't eat this.

"I wouldn't be bothered if we were just in the same school, but she's in my class. I even sit next to her. It's hard being next to someone I could say I loved, but knowing they don't feel the same...." I forced another bite into his mouth.

"Oh, there's my cousin." I smiled closeing my lunch box and standing. "Hey, your late." I laughed.

"Sorry! I had a question on the talent show!" Kagome hunched over to catch her breath from the jog. "Who's this?" she looked at Watanabe, who waved and slightly blushed. He's pretty cute... Like a helpless animal.

Aww he is! Something like.... A bunny... Or a small mouse.

Oh nah god, yes.

"This is Hayate Watanabe. Watanabe Kun is going to be my boyfriend for a little while." I smiled.

"what?" she almost screamed. I could see it in her face. She was totally worried about my relationship with Sesshomaru. I sighed.

"We are just faking it. We won't be actully be a thing. Seriously."

"Really?" she looked to Watanabe who gave a small nod. "W-well... I don't like it, but if it's just for looks.... Don't forget, Sesshomaru is still waiting for you to return."

"Sess.... Is that your boyfriend? I don't want to get between you and him." I enjoyed watching Watanabe Kun get antsy over something so trivial.

"No worries! Sesshomaru isn't even my boyfriend! Besides he's so confident that even if I were to say we're dating, he wouldn't believe it." Kagome pulled out her lunch and started to eat. I say down and patted the spot beside me. "Come come Haya Kun!" I said as cutely as I could manage.