the past and present

A week has passed since the talent show. Just like I thought would happen, I got increasingly populare. Not with just men, but the girls as well. But it was more like admiration with most of them. Others.... They might like me, but are unaware of it. The art club and drama club call me out a lot to model for them. It got to the point that I couldn't even speak with Hayate.

"Lets end the relationship here." Hayate and I had a few minutes to ourselves for once. Scheduling everyone it for a set time was harder than it seemed. Being famous really wasn't for me.

"What? Why? Are you lonely?" I teased. He smiled, stealing some of my food. Sharing my lunch has become natural with Hayate. No other person aside from Kagome could eat off my plate.

"No, it's just that there's no need anymore." he looked me in the eyes, I could see that he was hiding something. I touched his hand.

Oh, knew it, he's in love with you.

Oh shit, he's in love with me....

"Your revenge is complete already? No fun!" I pouted eating some rice. "I guess, but we can still be friend's right?"

"Don't you want to hang with your other friend's?"

"I don't have any," my heart squeezed. "Those people are just classmates. Your basically the closet thing to a friend I have." Hayate smiled.

"Really? No wander you were so different around me. Sure, we can be friend's."

"Awesome!" I cheered taking another bite of rice. "Oh, and if they ask why we split, I felt bad because I wasn't spending time with you. That and your to important of a person to me to let go, so we are friends."

"Got it."

"So you and Hayate are done playing pretend?" Kagome peeked over my manga. Its scary how fast word travels. I sighed. That means I'm going to have a whole line of guys asking me out. Why must I be so perfect?

"Yep, it was bound to happen sooner or later." Kagome's mom called us to dinner. "Besides, I wasn't taking him seriously in the first place."

"Really?"

"Really." we stared at each other for a moment before she looked away and got up. I followed her down the stairs. I didn't need to go, I wasn't going to eat anything but rice. I liked the feeling of eating together, it reminds me of the past....

(flash back) also, lemon))

"Princess, do you want more rice?" Yaya asked as she sat down again. Sesshomaru sat to my left. Yaya to my right. Sesshomaru was looking over some work like usual. No matter how busy he was, he'd eat dinner with me. Yaya and Aki were the ones I usually talked with, since Sesshomaru was to busy to listen.

"No, I'm getting pretty full, I don't know if I can finish." I sighed leaning back. I caught a glimps of Sesshomaru eating. He was very graceful when eating, it was almost as if he was performing. His slender fingers, his muscular arms. His beautiful soft lips.

"What is it?" Sesshomaru asked unusually gentle. My eyes snapped from his lips to his eyes.

"Huh? Oh, nothing!" a nervous laugh tumbled off my lips as I turned back to my food. The soft tap of the scoll being set down was louder than Yaya chatting with her brother.

"Ayako," his arms went around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. His fangs brushed against my ear. Both hands under my Kimono, one to my chest, the other between my legs. "That look..." I moaned, shivering from his his kisses that ran down my neck, to my collarbone. His fingers entered me.

"Wait-" I whispered fearfully. "The kids!"

"I'll help you get rice, Rin should be back soon with Jaken."

"That's right! I forgot about them. I have to cook more then."

"Yes, let's so that." Sesshomaru slipped his fingers in. I couldn't stop myself from opening my legs wider. My whole body trembled from just this.

"Cumming?" Sesshomaru chuckled against my neck. His played with my hard bud and my hidden pleasure stop. Being with Sesshomaru made me even slutier than I imagined I could be. Moans just flowed out.

"Stop," the moan that followed make me sound unconvincing. My trembling body and uneven breaths were enough reasure that. "St-" I gasped, as my body released suddenly. A trick Sesshomaru had picked up, one that can make me cum before I feel it building.

"Are you satisfied?" he questioned pulling his fingers out. I nodded slightly. "Really?" he smirked. I shook my head slightly again. I didn't want to tell him I wanted more. "Then..."

"Ayako, earth to Ayako!" Kagome yelled pulling me back to reality. "Where did your brain go? I've been calling you for several minutes."

"I'm sorry... I was..." I looked down at my cold food. Its been maybe 30 minutes, and I was the only one not finished. I stood up. "I'm not feeling well." I sighed setting my chop sticks down. "Excuse me." my food was rudely left on the table. Slipping on some shoes, I left the house. Where was I going to go? I could go see Ronnie, but that felt wrong right now. I sighed. Walking down the street, and hoped that something would clear my mind.

"Hey," Someone said. I turned around. Somehow I ended up in the park. A man, dressed like he was part of a gang, walked up to me. He took a puff of his cigarette. "Are you Ayako?" I took a step back.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Someone wants to meet you." he turned around and started talking. "Don't worry, just a talk and some tea." I didn't feel anything bad, so I followed him.

"Who wants to see me?" I asked, the man opened the door of a parked car for me. I got in. The man grind, showing off his gold tooth, and spoke before shutting the door.

"My young master."

Thanx for reading guys