there is something more

Hey guys, just heads up on my side. In the last chapter I updated I said I wouldn't updated regularly. I am three or four chapters ahead, just reminded me after a week if I don't update. I'm pretty basically losing my mind because of the past events, so please don't be afraid to get angry and tell me to get my shit together. You guys bring me just as much happiness as my family and friends, I would hate to disappoint any of you. 😘😘😘😘 here's another chapter.

"I'm going to dance for the talent show." I talked with the advisors. "Out side of that, I don't really think anything would be a unique talent for me."

"Well, dancing is somthing you can do, but by yourself? Often, solo dances won't cut it."

"Trust me, if this doesn't get me in the top ten, then no one will." I winked. "Its something not many have seen."

"Well... If you think it's that amazing, then we will approve it. But wouldn't you better want to show a bit? It'd be tragic if you embarrassed yourself on stage."

"I can't show a piece of it, it would have to be all, so it's fine. There's far worse than embarrassment that could happen to me."

"Well, did you make it?" Hayate stood outside the door waiting for me.

"Of course. They would never turn me down." I took his hand. "Come on, let's go get some Ice cream." we walked down the halls of the nearly empty school.

"Hey, Ayako..."

"Hm?" I looked up at Hayate's baby face. He looked very serious.

"Nothing." he smiled looking down at me. Its been about a month now. Just like I thought he would, he grew. I could only imagine what he would look like his second year.

"Awe, no fair!" I whined hanging on his arm. "You have to tell me!"

"Another time," he laughed carrying on as if I didn't weight him down. "Its not important right now."

"Fiiiiiiine, but you better tell me later!" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Your really attached to this kid.

Aurora I think I'm falling in love. I sighed.

You could've fooled me. I'm not against the idea of it, but I'm not for it. Sesshomaru is the one I chose for you. Until I see him reject you, or die, I will never accept Hayate.

If Sesshomaru doesn't come for me, then I don't have a reason to not choose Hayate. Going back to that world... If he wasn't waiting for me... Do you think I could live on? Wandering about what if's are easier than rejection.

"Ayako?" a hand rubbed my cheek. I felt the hot tears I didn't know I had, fall. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry..." I pulled away, "I... I was thinking of something painful." subconsciously I placed my hand on my belly. "I hope I didn't scare you."

Hayate looked at me for a while to long. I opened my mouth to say something. He placed his hand behind my head and pulled me close. His face came closer to me, his lips so close to mine. I closed my eyes. This is what I wanted. If he kissed me, I'm sure that I would fall for him. I already felt so comfortable like this. I waited for the kiss, but I didn't receive it.

"Ayako..."

"I'm sorry," I pushed away from Hayate. I looked around, I was so sure I heard him. I was so very sure I heard Sesshomaru. But As I looked around, he wasn't there.

"Geez, that's a disappointment..." Hayate sighed. "If you look weak and vulnerable like that, I'll attack you." Hayate took my hand again. "Come on. You wanted ice cream right?"

Yaya pov

I pulled the sheets off the wire and folded them nicely. I had just returned from training at the temple. Just like my brother before me, I aged, but not as much as him. I also didn't learn to fight like I thought I would. Instead the God's taught me how to heal. As long as I kept my wits about me, Ayako would never have to worry about losing her child again.

"I can't get use to your look. My sister who should look 8 is standing before me looking like a young wife." my brother stood by my side. It wasn't to long ago that I was barely at his hip, but here I was, just under his shoulder. I leaned on him.

"They said that time between this world and that, flows different. It's inconsistent when it comes to humans as well, but it always flows faster. For you, who was gone only a few weeks, and aged only 5 years. I was gone a year, and aged only 6 years. But I need more time to master these skills." I looked at my hand, then to my brother. "With this, can I finally be useful?"

"Besides worrying about usefulness, you should try to find someone to marry. Girls get married at 16, and still considered to old. I don't want to worry about you being alone forever."

"I don't mind being alone." I picked up the basket and started to go back, but I stopped. The wind picked up slightly. "To be alone, doesn't mean to be sad. As long as I have you and the princess, I can always smile." once inside, I walked down the hall to their room. Lord Sesshomaru never sleeps in here since the princess left, so I always make sure it's clean, and she sheets are fresh for her when she returns.

"Yaya," Lord Sesshomaru walked out of the bathroom on the other side of the hall. He was dripping, and only covered with a towel. "Rin was looking for you." I looked into the eyes of the sad heartless demon. He spoke more since she left. But only to me. I smiled.

"I see. Once I finish cleaning the room, I will look for her. Do you need help bathing and dressing?"

"No," he paused, wanting to say more, but couldn't find the words. He wanted to ask about Ayako.

"You know, I wander if the princess is waiting for you to steal her away." he looked at me confused. "You might not have know, because she didn't show it, or speak on it, but when she ran off and didn't return in the time She said she would, she was waiting to see if you would miss her. She wanted you to come get her." I smiled brightly. "I wander if she's waiting for you to come and steal her away once again."

XXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have the feeling that you might now like the way things are going. That's good, you care deeply for the relationship between Ayako and Sesshomaru. 😘😘😘 but don't worry my lovelys, it's only a matter of time before your crying with joy