"Geez."

"Jimin?"

The guy which name just called instantly froze as he heard the voice. He knew it very well whom that beautiful voice belongs to and it was the last thing he wanted to hear at the moment, because it weakened him.

He tried his best to keep calm as he turned around to face her. "O-oh Sora."

"Ah, it's really you! I knew it when I accidentally heard that song!" She claimed cheerfully.

"That song?" Jimin repeated, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Thinking Out Loud, isn't it?" The girl smiled as she guessed.

"Ah, you mean my ringtone? Y-yeah..."

Jimin looked away as he slightly felt embarrassed, remembering Taehyung who always teasing him for making such a song as his ringtone. Little did the brunette know that he actually had his own reason why he used the song.

Her.

"Do you come to read?" Sora said a moment later.

"Uh no. I was just returning a book." Jimin said with an unnecessary shook of the head.

"Oh, that means you're free now?" She smiled, waiting for an answer.

"I... guess so?"

No, you have to come home. His inner self reminded him, but of course most parts of him ignored it.

"Cool! Let's head out to that cafe. I wanted to treat you as a thankyou for bringing me back to the hospital that night." Sora stated with full anticipation.

"Ah you don't have to. I just did what I'm supposed to do." He refused politely.

"That's exactly why I should treat you." She pursed her lips slightly. "Come on!" She made a gesture with her hand, motioning him to follow her as she began to walk away.

Jimin could be a bad person and just let her go on her own while he ran out of there and go home since the girl couldn't even see him anyway.

But he decided not to.

So he followed from behind, watching as the girl walk on the tactile paving ever so casually even without her guiding stick, causing him to form a smile since he was slightly impressed.

As they turned at the end of the corner, two elementary kids were playing around while riding their bicycle and didn't really pay attention to the road ahead.

One of the kids jumped in surprise when he turned his head and found out that someone was right in front of him, causing him to have a little panic attack and lost his balance before he could pull the break.

The boy fell to the ground, along with his bicycle, producing a loud sound as the metal thing hit the hard rock pavement.

If only Jimin didn't saw it and pulled Sora closer to him, the boy might already hit her by now.

"Watch where you're going god damn it!" Jimin unintentionally yelled at the kid since he was already annoyed by the thought of Sora being hurt.

"I-I'm so sorry, hyung. Is your girlfriend okay?" The boy mumbled as he frowned, struggling while lifting his bicycle.

My girlfriend?

Jimin's face went red when he saw the girl was literally around his arms as her cheek rested on his chest. He then quickly pulled away, afraid that she might hear his heart beating like crazy.

But Sora seemed unaffected by his action nor that kid's comment that she casually faced the younger boy and smiled, "I'm okay. Please be careful next time. Are you hurt?"