What is happening..

A guy then from the front then stopped beside me, and he knocked on my window.

This is scaring me.

I slowly picked up my phone and tried to call Wonho oppa but my hands are shaking.

Should I open or what?

I can't drive through either because of their car.

He knocked again.

Oh my God.

I am so scared.

He tried to pull open my door and he seemed like he's losing patience.

He knocked again.

And then he signalled his other buds and it seemed like he went to get something from their car.

Wonho oppa's phone is ringing but he is not picking up.

Come on, oppa. Answer it, jebal.

I then switched to Kihyun's number.

It was ringing.

"Come on!" I yelled, panicking.

I glanced at the side mirror and the other guy went back with some.. thing in his.. hand.. a HAMMER?!

He smashed my window open and I struggled to go to the back of the car but they already opened the doors and they were able to get a hold of me.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed my lungs out numerous times.

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!"

They then put some cloth on my nose and I slowly.. lose.. consciousness..

--

Wonho pov

I got out of the shower and now I feel so fresh. I've been out all day and I feel really tired.

I wiped my wet hair with a dry towel.

I was about to take off the towel in my waist when I realized my phone was ringing.

It stopped before I could answer it.

"Sohee?" I muttered.

I tried calling her back but the line is busy.

She must be talking to someone else now.

I changed into some decent clothes and laid down my bed as I turned the tv on.

After a few minutes, my phone rang again.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung? Sohee is in danger."

"Sohee? How did you know that?"

"She called me earlier.. then I heard noises and she was screaming. Then the call ended." Kihyun's voice is shaking.

I quickly got up and wore my jacket.

"I'll go and check." I said.

"Ne, hyung. I'm on my way to Busan."

I ran out of my room and went to the police station. I also called someone to trace her phone.

I went to the police station and checked cctv footages.

They refused to show me at first, but when I told them who I am, they finally agreed.

"Her car was last seen in the intersection of Jinyang Samguri. But beyond that, she was not caught on cctv. But there is a car that tailed her since the factory. Look."

The officers showed me cctv footages of the car that followed Sohee.

They took the plate number and traced it down.

"We will call you if we have the leads." The officer said.

"Yes, please. My sister is in danger and I can't waste time."

I feel so worried.

"Sir! We found an abandoned car near Jinyang Samguri." Another officer arrived.

"I will go with you." I said.

We went to the said area and checked out the abandoned car.

It's hers.

I saw a picture of Kihyun in her compartment.

"Confirmed. This is my sister's car."

The window is broken like it was smashed. It was forced entry.

She was abducted.

My phone rang again.

"Yoboseyo?"

"How is it, hyung? Any news?"

"We found her car. And.."

"And what? Tell me!"

"There are signs of forced entry in her car. Most likely she was abducted."

"ABDUCTED?!"

I then heard a crash.

"Kihyun?! Are you okay?!"

"I-I'm fine. Just a minor accident. I'll be there soon. I'll call you."

He then hung up.

I was shocked by the sudden crash.

I hope he's really fine.

"Mr. Kim, we will investigate your sister's case and we will assure you of some leads tomorrow."

"Do it as fast as you can! My sister is scared somewhere. She's alone. She can't be alone." I carressed the sides of my forehead.

Sohee, please hold on. We will find you.

Kihyun pov

"What the hell?! The lane is very wide so how can you bump into me?!" The man yelled.

"I really apologize. Here is my contact number." I handed him my calling card. "I will pay for the repair of your car so don't worry about it."

"Y-Yoo Kihyun of MX Corp?"

He read my calling card.

"Yes, sir. So rest assured I am not running away. It's just that I have an emergency right now and I need to go. I will refer you to my secretary to you can have your car fixed. Well then.."

"Oh, kurae, kurae."

I then went back to my car and drove.

Sohee was abducted?!

How can that be?

Who.. Who would.. Why would they..

Gaah. My heart is aching. I can't think straight.

I have to calm down.

Breathe in, breathe out.

I then took my phone and called some friends connected to the police department.

I asked for their help to find Sohee.

I hope we will find her.

We will.

Soon.

Jungri pov

"Proceed as planned." I said.

"Jungri! Did you try all this clothes yet? We shopped a lot!" Eomma said.

"I'll call you back." I then hung up.

"Not yet, eomma. Help me try them out."

"Sure thing."

Sohee..

She will be humiliated in everyone's eyes. They will hate her, and laugh at her.

Just she wait.