Blood and tears (Ch. 6)

Start from the beginning

"Omg!" was all I could say. Ashleys face was covered in blood, so we're her hands and torso. I ran to her, unbuckled the seat belt, and very carefully got her out of the car. I carried her out of the car and Sammi ran to open the door. Yelling at me to be careful the whole time.

CC and Jake ran and got some plastic to cover part of the couch right before I layed her down on it.

*Sammi's P.O.V*

"SAMMI!!!! SAMMI, JULIET!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME HELP ME!!!!!!" I screamed. They've felt with this kind of this before

Andy ran out of the room and came back with literally everyone in the house besides the girls with stuff to clean the blood.

"SAMMI!!!!!! JULIET!!!!!!! TAYLOR!!!!!!! JEN!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!" I screamed for them some more. I looked at Ashley and I could see that she was going to pass out soon. "No, no, no! Ashley you don't leave me! Don't you dare leave me!"

Just then Juliet, and Sammi walked in with medical supplies. The guys finished cleaning the blood and took some steps back. Sammi and Juliet took over.

Sammi said, "Omg. Someone call 911! Now!"

"oh god no! Oh god!" I sobbed into Ashley's hand.

Then I felt people tugging at my arms and telling me to back up. I fought back an screamed "NO" at the person. The person grabbed my shoulders, I turned around, ready to punch whoever was touching me. Then I saw it was Max and I just fell into his chest ad cried.

Andy, Max, and I rode in the ambulance. The others took the cars to the hospital. A few minutes after we got there the police arrived and brought Max and I. Into a seperate room because I wouldn't go without him.

"So Samantha, how so you know Ashley Phanco?" the officer with the last name Basko said.

"she's been my best friend since 6th grade." I manged out.

"when was the last time you saw her before this?"

"about 2 months ago. She came to me covered in bruises and said she fell but I didn't believe her. She told me everything was alright but I knew it was her boyfriend that did it! I should've gone to he police! Then non of this would've happened! Oh it's all my fault!!!" I was crying half way through that answer.

"No miss, none of this is your fault. What's her boyfriends name?"

"I don't know she wouldn't tell me. I kept asking her but she said she was dumping him so it didn't matter and I dropped it."

"okay that you. I think that's enough for now."

Max held me tight and helped me walk to the waiting room where everyone hugged me. Ash slowly walked u to me, hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"Oh god Ash. What do we do?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

*Flashback*

"Oh I love you babe." Ash said.

"Awe I love you too!" Ashley replied, "but Sammi, you're 100% sure you're okay with this? I mean he's yor brother and you're my best friend..."

"Yes I am! You're the only girl a approve of him dating!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Ashley said.

"I'm just sad that you can't come on your with us babe." Ash said giving her the puppy dog face.

"I know, I know. But I gotta finish college! I just have two more months, what could possibly happen?" Ashley said.