"Kiriya, you should take me! Why are you being like this?"

"Calm down."

"I am calm!"

"I'm doing this because I might not come back alive. It isn't something I should be meddling in, okay?" He gets up and he moves closer to me. He bends down a bit and places his hands on my shoulders. "I'm thankful that you spent a bit of time on me last night and this morning."

"Kiriya..."

"How about we take a picture together? I have one of those cameras that you can print the pics out with. I would use my cell phone but I rather have a picture in my hands." He turns a bit, removing a hand from me and grabbing a camera off the table.

I nod my head slowly. "Alright," I say, my voice coming out a bit shaky.

He holds out the camera and snaps a picture near me. He then moves closer and leans in, placing his lips against mine. I close my eyes as he snaps another picture, the camera making a noise. I love the sound of cameras snapping a picture.

I open my eyes and he places the camera on my lap. "Snap a few," he orders.

I pick it up and grab my necklace. "Can you put it on me?"

"Sure."

He grabs it and goes behind me. He wraps it around my neck gently as I place the camera in between my legs. I lift my hair and he hooks it.

"There."

"Thank you, Kiriya."

He moves to the front of me. "It looks so good on you."

"It does?" I look down. "It does doesn't it?"

He chuckles. "Let me get out the keychain." He reaches into his pocket and pulls it out. He leans down next to me, knees hovering about the ground. He holds up the keychain and hooks an arm around me. I pick up the camera and move a bit closer to him and snap a picture, staring up into the camera.

"Let us take a few more."

"Okay."

~.~

I look around as the rain pours from the sky. Where am I? What is going on?

"Where are you guys going?" I asked Hiiro Kagami earlier, as he was walking with Emu Hojo to the exit of the CR. "Is something going on? Is someone in danger?"

"It isn't anything serious. Kiriya Kujo, the coroner who loves to lie, just called us," Hiiro had told me, looking at me with cold eyes.

"Where is Kiriya at?" I asked, wondering at the time what was going on.

Emu stepped forward, looking at me with his huge eyes. "We'll take you where he is."

I look ahead, staring at the ground in front of me. Emu is on his knees, sobbing and holding a Gamer Driver. I look at the others and they look miserable.

I move forward. "E-Emu..."

He looks up. "K..."

I swallow and look at Hiiro. "Hiiro, what's going on?"

"Kiriya..." He looks down, staring away from me. "He's gone."

"N-no..." My legs give out and I fall to my knees. "He can't be gone!"

"He got a Game Over," Taiga says, informing me of what just went down. "Kuroto murdered him."

"Miyuki..." I look up at her. "Tell me that it isn't true!"