I look over, staring at Kuroto, who is in his black suit. "You..."

"Emu, I'll believe you. Let's finish off this guy, okay?"

"Kara, get out of here," someone orders and I turn a bit, staring straight into the eyes of Hiiro Kagami.

"Hiiro..."

"Yeah, get out of here," Kiriya says, agreeing with Hiiro. "You don't have anything to use right now so it is best that you stand down."

I nod my head and step over the side where Poppi is standing with the patient. I watch as they begin fighting with Dan, trying to get the game completed. What is he even up to? Is he trying to get himself killed?

Ow....my head. I grab my head, holding it with my hands as I sink to my knees. What is going on right now?

"Kara!" Poppy exclaims, touching me gently on my shoulders. She's in nurse mode right now so I have to call her Asuna.

"Asuna...I'm fine," I say, removing my hands from my head and smiling at her. "I'll be fine so don't worry about me. We need to worry about them right now....and that other rider."

She nods her head, holding the patient closer to her body. "Stay here, okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

I look over at the Riders as they knock Dan out of his form, sending him back into level two. What is going on? They're not going to finish him off right now?

He places something into his holder for the Gashats and looks over at me and Poppi. I can't hear what he is saying to them. My mind is completely blanking out at this point.

"Kara, are you sure you're okay?"

"Please don't focus on me. I think he's going to do something dangerous right now," I mutter out, looking at Dan. My vision is fading yet again.

He moves forward, activating a critical strike. Is he seriously going to kill us right now? I'm standing right here!

Emu moves forward, blocking him with his outfit's dragon tail. Dan goes flying the other way, landing on the ground. A...game over?

He stabs something into his Rider gauge, doing something. What in the world is he doing? I need to get closer to them.

I move closer, stumbling a bit. Kiriya moves towards me, rushing over to me. He pulls me closer to him and the others as Dan finishes doing what he is doing.

"I'm Kamen Rider Genm," he states, my vision blurring a bit. I close my eyes tightly and open them back up, looking ahead at him. That is better.

"Kamen Rider Genm?" Emu asks, staring at him in confusion.

I look at him as he cancels his transformation. "Kuroto!"

"Kiriya was right. Kuroto was that mysterious rider." Hiiro sounds confused right now. "Kara, you don't look shocked."

"She is in shock right now. Can't you see her condition?" Kiriya says, covering for me. He pulls me closer, looking ahead.

"Why are you doing this? Aren't you supposed to be helping us?" Emu asks him.

"What an eyesore..." Taiga sounds pissed.

My vision is blurring again. I can't even hear anything. My ears are buzzing.

"Kara..."

"I...am..." I touch my head. "Fine..."

~.~

"Are you sure she was in shock? She didn't look shocked when he revealed himself!" Hiiro shouts at someone and I open my eyes. "She didn't even pass out. She was just standing there looking at the ground. Do you know what is even going on with her?"