He pulls me over to the stairs on the side and looks around, making sure no one is around us. "Kara, do you know anyone by the name of Masamune Dan?"

"No, I don't know anyone by that name. Why are you asking me that?"

"I learned about Kuroto's father who used to run Genm Corp. He's in prison currently and I don't know why he is. I think it could have something to do with the Bugster Virus. Do you want to come with me in a few weeks to interview him?"

"I'll see if I can make room for it." Why is Dan's father in prison?

Beep!

"Oh, that's my phone!" Kiriya pulls out his cell phone and unlocks the screen, answering it. "Hello? You want us to come to your office? Why?"

"What is it?" I ask and he puts a finger up to his lips. Is he telling me to keep my mouth shut? Who is he to tell me that?

"Okay, I'll be there soon." He hangs up. "That was Kuroto and he is asking for everyone to stop by his office as soon as possible. I guess something is going on right now and it is serious."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, you can come in a few. I want to have a little talk with him."

"Kiriya, don't do anything stupid."

He laughs and he steps forward. "And if I am?"

I move closer to him and kiss his cheek gently. "Don't do anything that will get you hurt, okay? I don't want to lose you. You're my friend."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

He moves even closer and pulls me closer to him, smashing his lips against mine gently. He pulls away and storms off, leaving me alone next to the steps. What is he going to do?

~.~

I step into the office with Emu and Hiiro, looking around. Hey, Kiriya is here! Why did he come here first anyways? Did he try doing something to Dan?

"Did you need me?" Emu asks Dan.

"Would you look at that? It is a party in here!" I look over at the entrance and Taiga steps in, Miyuki following behind him.

"Good, everyone is here now. I would like to take a moment to thank you all for your hard work. Thank you everyone for helping me with everything going on. I know it is hard work for you all. Especially you, Kara. You work hard under Hiiro Kagami so it is a miracle that you're even able to do your job as a Kamen Rider. Anyways, as you can see." I look back Dan. When did he get up? "You have completed nine games so far. There is one game that isn't cleared."

"Yeah, Shakariki Sports," Emu says.

"I hear that the CR got a new patient." It got a new patient? When?

"Yeah..." I look at Emu as he nods his head, looking down at the ground. "A leveled up Salty Bugster showed up even though I defeated him when I cleared the first game."

"There is a mastermind working against us to spread the Bugster Virus," Dan states. I already know who that is in the first place. Boy has Bugsters in and out of his office!

"A mastermind?" Emu asks.

"The dark Ex-Aid," Dan answers.

"So, what you're saying right now is if we defeat the dark Ex-Aid, we can stop the infections?" Hiiro asks Dan. I doubt that is going to stop anything. Dan probably has some sort of evil plan going on right now. I can feel it.

"That would be nice," Taiga states.

"That would be. We could hang out more!" Miyuki says, her voice full of excitement. Her hopes are going to get crushed. I doubt that it is that simple.

"The dark Ex-Aid has allied themselves with the Bugsters and is trying to eliminate all the patients. I want you all to defeat him and retrieve the Gashat from him," Dan says, ordering us around. Why does he want us to defeat him all of the sudden?

"You don't have to ask us to do that. We're all willing to get rid of this guy," Taiga tells him. "Besides, I'm tired of dealing with his crap. Once he is defeated, I'm taking the Gashat for myself. Miyuki, we should go now. We have heard enough."

"Alright, Taiga."

They leave the room as Dan watches them exit and he turns his attention back to us. "If Kiriya is right on something, the Ministry might have a hand in this. That is a great concern of mine."

"Hold on! Kyotaru isn't a bad person!" Emu exclaims.

Kiriya laughs. "Do you have any basis to trust him, Emu?" Kiriya sits down, making himself cozy.

"Do I need a reason to trust someone?" Emu asks and I nod my head. "I trust the doctor but I don't trust you!"

"Emu..." I mutter out, staring at him in shock. He is misunderstanding this entire situation!

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go now." Emu bows his head a bit and leaves the room.

Hiiro turns. "Hiiro..." I move forward. Hiiro doesn't even look back and keeps going, leaving the room.

"What are you up to, Mr. CEO?" Kiriya asks Dan and I look over, staring at Dan.

"I want to get rid of the virus that is threating mankind. What else would I be up to?" Dan smiles at Kiriya. I doubt that is what he is up to. He's an ally of Parad.

I look down. "I should go."

"Let me go with you, Kara." Kiriya hops off where he is sitting and moves over to me. "I have something I need to do. So, come with me."

"Alright."

"Kara, wait a second. I need you to do something for me," Dan says.

I close my eyes and nod my head. "What is it?"

"Kara, don't," Kiriya says to me.

"I need to or else something bad can happen. Go ahead. I will meet you up in the cafeteria at the hospital." I turn away from Kiriya and move over to Dan. "What do you need, Kuroto?"

"Sign this." He reaches over some stuff on his desk and grabs something. "It is important. Don't even read it."

"Why shouldn't I read it?"

"I rather not have you reading something that isn't very important. Just sign your name and put down a few other things. I have everything else ready."

"Okay."

"Give me your ID though."

"ID?"

"Passport. It is very important."

"I'll stop by my house with you then. Then we're going our separate ways." What is he up to?

"Go ahead and sign these." He holds them out to me and picks up one of his pens. "Go on."

"Alright."

I'm not going to question what he is up to. I don't have time to deal with this. Besides, he won't answer anything I ask. 

I take the pen from him and look down at the papers and sign it where he wants me to. I mean, it is obvious he wants me to sign it there. He should be happy I'm doing this for him. 

"There."

"You can go now."

I nod. "Alright."

I'm not going to keep wasting my time here.