Chapter twenty seven- such quality entertainment

Liza POV:

I can feel the mascara running down my cheeks as I storm out of the library and into the hall. People stare but I don't care. I only care about finding her.

Gabbie and the rest of our friends emerge from the cafeteria, laughing. How can she laugh like that all while knowing she ruined my relationship and betrayed my trust?

"You!" I say through gritted teeth.

Gabbie turns to face me; her face morphs to concern over my distraught state.

"Liza are you okay?" Gabbie takes a step towards me.

I slap her clear across the face and she stumbles backwards.

"Liza!" Carly and Erin say in unison, rushing to Gabbie; the rest of the friend group in close persuit.

"I trusted you, you were my best friend." I'm on the verge of another meltdown.

"Liza what happened? What did I do?" Gabbie has regained her composure.

"You know what you did you bitch!" I hear gasps in various places throughout the crowd who is ready for a fight. Two best friends turning in each other, such quality entertainment isn't it?

"No I don't!"

"You slept with my boyfriend!" I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Liza I don't know who told you that but they were lying, it didn't happen." Gabbie defends herself.

"Oh, lying were they? So Zane calling me last night saying he walked in on you two was a lie?"

"I don't remember this at all." Zane interjects.

"But Gabbie does. I can see it in her eyes." I spit.

"Liza I'm sorry, I thought that I could prove he would betray you for the first girl who flung herself at him but it went to far and when Zane called I knew there was nothing I could do so I just decided not to tell you."

"Are you seriously trying to defend yourself by saying it was for my own good?" I scoff.

"Please just- let's talk somewhere more private."

"I don't want to hear another fucking word from you, I can't believe I was ever friends with you." I spin around on my heels and practically sprint to the doors, I can't spend another minute in this school.

Authors Note:
Another drama filled chapter! This one is short but hopefully it will tie y'all over until the next chapter! Thank you so much for reading, it's honestly insane that I have so many eyeballs ingesting these roughly strung together words and I couldn't be more thankful. If you have any suggestions or just wanna talk (or collaborate maybe) then please dm me! Please don't hate me for taking so long to update! Little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee