Chapter two- lunch

*mild language warning*
*also the header photo isn't me its my friend Mara, but I felt like everyone deserves that photo*

Liza POV:

Me and Gabbie laugh as we enter the lunch room.

Most boys stop to stare, news of my breakup spread fast and my outfit complements the little features I have.

I hardly notice them as my eyes lock on Luke.

He spots me and walks towards me.

"Liza, I just wanted to say-" Luke starts.

"I don't want here your sob story about wanting me back." I scoff.

"Actually I was going to say that I wish I had cheated on you earlier bitch." Luke laughed, thriving in the attention the scene was getting.

"See what's funny is that you take me for an idiot, you honestly expect me to believe you were faithful the whole time we were dating?" I smile thinking about what to say next, "I mean I'm not surprised, I wouldn't have sex with you so you had to get it somewhere else."

"And why wouldn't you have sex with me again?" Luke knows I'm a virgin and I'm not about to tell the whole school.

"Because your dick is small." I smirk.

The whole cafeteria laughs.

Luke looks like he's about back down and turns around.

But he turns right back around and flings tomato soup all over me.

The whole cafeteria gasps as I stand there covered in tomato soup.

Gabbie choses now to make a move and slaps Luke across the face.

I turn on my heel and run out of the cafeteria.

I make it to my locker and pull out a change of clothing and my bathroom bag.

I skid into the bathroom.

I look a wreak, with tears staining my face, causing my makeup to run. On top of that my shirt and ripped jeans are ruined.

I pull my outfit off and my new outfit on.

It's a short sleeved, light blue crop top and another pair of ripped jeans.

My three inch white strappy heals still match.

I grab a makeup wipe and remove my smeared makeup.

I don't have a lot of extra makeup, just enough to re draw on my eyebrows and apply some mascara/eyeliner.

I take the time to re brush my hair and pull in into a pony tail.

I can't go back to the cafeteria so I decide to go to the one place that makes me happy.

The auditorium.

Authors note:
What's up y'all? My name is Grace and this is my Diza fanfic! I guess it's good because I got some really nice feedback on my first chapter, thank you for that! Please feel free to ask me questions and don't forget to vote! 😘😘 little Liza lover out! Byeeeeeeeeeee