Chapter twenty one- secrets spilled

Liza POV:

Well crap.

How on earth am I going to pick out an outfit without Gabbie here to tell me how ugly I look in all of my unflattering clothes?

I decide that I don't have the energy to even attempt to dress up and throw on another crop top and some shorts.

I grab my purse and my phone before making my way down the stairs.

"Bye mom, bye Dad! I'll be home by 11!" I yell as I rush out of the door.

Within 15 minutes I'm at Heaths house.

And so is Gabbie, apparently. Her lousy parking job blocking the sidewalk to the house.

Before I can even knock the door opens and out comes David.

What a face!

I smile as he pulls me into a hug.

"You made it!" David laughs into my ear.

"Of course I did." I laugh back.

We pull apart and David shoves me into the house.

I scan the room and see Alex, Zane, Heath, Scotty, Kristen, Toddy, Corinna, Carly, Erin and the living embodiment of hell (Yes, it's Gabbie).

I take a sharp inhale upon seeing her and gag on the strong scent of alcohol.

"Don't worry, I made sure to bring a little something for you," David laughs, motioning to some root beer on the table.

"What don't plan on getting her drunk?" I hear a voice scoff, "it would sure make it easier to win that bet."

I look over and she Gabbie leaning on the counter.

"How do you know anything about that?" David questions, warningly.

"I know a lot about a lot of things." Gabbie smirks.

"David, what's she talking about?" I ask.

"Oh! Your precious little prince hasn't told you yet?" Gabbie still has a sickening grin on her face, "ha!"

"What's going on?" I'm still not able to read the situation.

"David, your beloved boyfriend, made a bet with his friends that he could fuck you by Friday. Almost completed the bet, what two nights ago? But you got in the way of his ego." Gabbie says, obviously enjoying Davids discomfort.

"David is this true?"

"You also know that I called off that bet don't you Gabbie?"  David takes a step forward.

"I know what happened but it doesn't mean I trust you." Gabbie snarls

"David, is it true or not?" I feel like crying.

"Oh, you don't think I care then? You think I know what's at steak?" David is practically yelling now.

"David answer me!" I finally scream.

He looks at me with a surprised facial expression, and  Gabbie is once more smirking.

I watch David's face fall, "yes it's true, but it's also true that I called it off because I care about you. I care about you so much Liza. You're so beautiful and talented and I would never put your trust in me in jeopardy."

"Okay." I nod softly.

"Okay?" David smiles a bit.

"Yeah." I muster up a smile and make my way to the drink table.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I hear Gabbie scoff once more.

I wish I could say that it didn't hurt but it does, I mean everything that happened was based on a bet! But it's called off and I'm willing to accept what happened and move on.

Aren't I?

Authors note:
Yall I finally did it! I finally updated! Yes it's short but I can guarantee a part two very, very soon! Okay, thank you for waiting this long and keeping on reading! I love y'all so much! Little white girl is out! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!