Chapter 24- What I Had to do

(A/N: this story was written by @fandasaur ! She was helping me with some writer's block and she's writing her own stories so check them out!)

Liza's pov:

"You know..." Gabbie starts.

"What do I know? I know that you hate David!" I raise my voice at her.

"It's not my fault he made a bet!" Gabbie snaps back.

Suddenly my phone rings, it's my dad. ☹️

"Hey daddy!" I say sweetly.

"Where are you?" His thick Indian accent sounds concerned through the phone.

"I'm just at Gabbie's. I'm helping her with a project." I motion for Gabbie to come over

"Hi Mr. Koshy! We're just working on a project together!" Gabbie said into the phone.

"Alright dear. Just make sure you are home by tomorrow. Actually..." his voice trails off.

"You need to come home now! There's something serious!" He screams worriedly into the phone.

"Daddy, what happened?" I sob.

I turn off my phone and say goodbye to everyone. And I sprint off to my car.

•NEW POV•
Gabbie's pov:

I don't know what happened. I try to think of a thousand ways she could've not-gone. Then I see David walking over to me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I respond flirtatiously.

If Lisa's not here, I'm taking him! I mean, I could already smell alcohol on his breath. Just a few more drinks.

"Want something to drink?" I ask seductively

"Sure, what do you have?" David asks shyly. He knows I'm flirting.

I grab David a drink and put some extra vodka in it. And hand it over to David. He takes one sip, and it takes a second but the alcohol sits in.

"You know, you're still really hot." He slurs drunkenly.

"Thanks." I say and wink. 😉

I didn't have a choice. He was really cute so I did what I had to do. I kissed him. Liza would never know, because I was the only one sober enough to remember this.

He kissed me back passionately and I felt butterflies. But I knew this was Liza's boyfriend, so it would be MY little secret.

I kissed him and his younger brushed against my bottom lip, asking for permission. We make out for a few minutes and then I take a break. I grab his hand and drag him to my room, which surprisingly doesn't have anybody in there.

He pushes my back onto the bed while I take my shirt off. He undoes his pants and his shirt. He crawls on top of me and starts to kiss me. 

I hear the door click.

"Gabbie? David?" Someone slurs.

Authors note:
Y'all it's been too long! I'm sorry, but I have hit a huge case of writers block! This chapter is a huge help though and I can guarantee a new chapter in the next few days! Little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee