Chaoter twenty- part two

*☝🏻☝🏻 I don't even know*

Liza POV:

Monday. Does anyone like Monday's? I can certainly say I didn't.

Until today.

But then I remembered it was Monday and that kinda ruined it.

Anyway, I can't help but smile when I walk into school and say hello to David.

(We can skip over this part, y'all just want to know what happened between Gabbie and Liza)

I rush to first period and can barely focus because I'm practically floating on in a cloud after what happened this weekend. I'm also really tired but whatever.

The bell rings and I rush to Gabbie's locker, ready to tell her everything.

"Gabbie!" I practically yell, out of breath from running.

"Hey girl! How was your weekend?" Gabbie smiles.

"I did it." I blush.

"You- you did IT?" Gabbie is obviously shocked.

"Well no, I almost did, but I was talking about something else," I shrug, ready to tell her that we said 'I love you'.

"Wait you almost did?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Liza, are you kidding me?"

"Gabbie, that's beside the point"

"No, Liza it isn't."

"What's the big deal?"

"You almost gave your virginity to- to David?"

"I don't know why you're so upset."

"Because you will get your heart broken by this idiot and I don't want you to give yourself to him!"

"Gabbie, David isn't going to break my heart!"

"Yes, he will and you will regret it if you have sex with him."

"Oh please, you've had sex loads with Zane!"

"Zane is a good person."

"So is David!"

"How dare you compare David to Zane?"

"How dare I? You're the one attacking my personal choices!"

"Because they are wrong, Liza!"

"I'm not a child I can make my own decisions."

"Liza, if you have sex with David I will never speak to you again."

I scoff and turn away, appalled with Gabbie's behavior.

How could she tell me what I can and can't do?

"Liza, look I just - I don't want anything bad to come of you having sex."

"I just don't understand why you're so against this! What's the worst that could happen? I get pregnant?"

I watch Gabbie's muscles tighten.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, you will regret having sex with David," Gabbie spits before walking away.

I can't believe how inconsiderate she's being! I storm off to second period.

Authors note:
Okay: know it's short but you've got to cut me some slack, I'm a sicky little human bean! But here's a chapter you know what went down! (I might do a Gabbie POV of this chapter if you want so comment and tell me what y'all think) So the next chapter will be at the party and that will be that! Thank y'all for reading it means so much! Okay, okay, little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee