Chapter twenty two- party games arent fun

David POV:

"Yeah." Liza smacks a fake smile on her face and walks over to the drinks.

I know she said that it was okay but I can tell she doesn't actually think that.

Throughout the night my mind keeps wandering back to the heartbroken look on Liza's face.

Finally everyone but me and Liza are drunk. Of course now everyone wants to play spin the bottle because why wouldn't you want to kiss everyone in your friend group?

The group moves to the living room and we take our seats in the circle, Liza sitting across from me.

I can barely focus on the game, I'm to wrapped up in the pain still hiding in Liza's eyes.

All I know is Zane had to kiss Scotty, and Heath kissed Alex. There were a few other kisses but nothing quite as eventful.

After a well rounded make out between Scotty and Kristen, Kristen spins and lands on Liza.

As this is the first girl on girl round everyone is excited to see what happens. A quick peck is all they get though.

Liza's turn.

God don't let it land on anyone else.

She spins the bottle.

It lands between me and Alex.

"Well, Liza, you got to pick who you'd like to have seven minutes in heaven with!" Zane laughs.

"Easy, David come on." Liza says and grabs my hand. She escorts me to a closet down the hall.

"Alright, your time starts now!" An indistinct voice calls.

"Liza, I'm sorry," I begin.

"David, it's okay. I love you and you love me. That's all that matters." Liza whispers before pulling me into a kiss.

I break the kiss, "that doesn't make me feel better, I know you're hurting and you have every right to hurt."

"I just wish you would've told me yourself," Liza sighs, "finding out via Gabbie wasn't the best feeling."

"I just, I didn't want you to know that I ever thought of you as an object in a bet."

"As long as you love me I will never think that."

Liza pulls me back into a passionate kiss. The sort of kiss that takes your breath away. Liza wraps her legs around my waist and I push her against the wall.

Sure we're not back to normal, but this is helping ease the pain.

"Times up!" Gabbie yells and throws the door open, a glare still stuck on her face.

Authors note:
Y'all I'm so sorry I've been offline for a while! I honestly don't have an excuse and I can't apologize enough, but here's a chapter! Short, yes but hopefully still sweet. I love y'all and cannot thank you enough for reading! Little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee