Chapter three: douche

David POV:

I bite my lip and survey the beauty standing in front of me.

Gabbie Hanna.

She's cute, maybe for a quick hook up at a party but nothing more.

Gabbie walks away and I watch her ass.

"You think I didn't see that?" A voice calls from behind me.

I turn and see Zane, I've seen him around. I think he's dating Gabbie.

"Hey! Why were you staring at my girlfriends ass?" He asks again.

I raise my eyebrows and shrug, "it's a nice ass, but I'm sure you know that."

"Why don't you come over here and we settle exactly who's girlfriend Gabbie is." Zane grits his teeth.

"Nah, I'm not one for physical violence, defeats the purpose of words." I stand up.

"Well I think sometimes words just aren't enough." Zane grabs me by my shirt.

"Woah, woah, woah." I say, hands in the air, "let's think about what we're doing."

"Well you weren't exactly thinking when you were checking out my girlfriend." Zane growls.

I give a quick laugh before I clock him in the face.

Zane stubble back but whirls his arm up and takes a swing at me. I'm able to dodge this one but not the next one or the next one.

I can feel blood trickling down my face, but I'm not sure of the point of origin.

I'm too focused on Zane.

I smile as I punch him in the stomach and then across the face again.

Zane is about to strike again when a girl emerges through the crowd.

I don't recognize her, not at first.

Then it hits me, well Zane hits me, but I still realize who she is.

She's Liza Koshy, the principals daughter and most popular girl in school.

Gabbie says something to Zane and kisses him.

"Oh shut up!" Liza snaps to the crowd, "what's this about?" She looks at me.

"I was checking out his girlfriend." I say bluntly.

I watch her eyes move up and down me, as if surveying what to do next.

"I'll allow it, but I don't ever want to see you tumbling with one of us ever again." Liza smirks.

"Yes ma'am." I reply and smile spreading to my face.

I've just found a new subject of interest.

And her name is Liza Koshy.

Authors note:
That's part three! For those who don't know I update Sunday and Wednesday (like wenzzzday with Liza) I've gotten some really good feedback and I hope that continues! Thanks for reading please vote and comment!