Chapter fourteen- its all relative

Liza POV:

It's David and I's second date tonight.

I wonder if that makes us a 'thing'. I mean, we've kissed and this is our second date! Doesn't that make us a 'thing'?

My phone rings and it's a text from David.

'Don't wear anything fancy tonight!' He texts

Well that make my outfit an easier decision. But what could we possibly be doing?

I decide on a short black skirt and a floral crop top, paired with a jean jacket and black flats

The doorbell rings and I stumble down the stairs at top speed.

I proceed to fling the door open and am meet by David's smiling face.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yes, of course I'm ready!" I return his smile.

"Awesome! Let's go! Wait!" He stops me suddenly. "Put this on." David hands me a blindfold.

"Nope. Not doing that!" I laugh, inspecting the blindfold.

"Come on! This is our second date! This will make for great Instagram pics!" He jokes.

I grumble but put the blindfold anyway. "I swear if you abandon me in the woods, I'll kill you."

"Nope not doing that, come on!" He helps me into the car.

I feel the car begin to move.

"Seriously, where are we going?" I laugh and feel David's hand intertwine with mine.

"It's a surprise! That's the whole point of the blindfold!" He chuckles.

I sigh and wait for us to arrive at our destination.

The car pulls to a stop and I grab at my blindfold.

"No! Not yet!" David laughs and grabs my hand again.

I get tingles. This is the second time we've held hands! I know we've kissed already and that's like base twenty but this is an important milestone!

I let a smile creep across my face and turn to see a giant Ferris wheel.

"A carnival?" I laugh, but it's full of joy.

"Thought it would be romantic." David shrugs.

"Romantic? Since when did you care about romance?"

"Since I met you."

I feel my stomach drop ad a blush rise into my cheeks. "Oh.... O-okay."

Why do I have a terrible feeling that this is more than a crush?

Authors note:
Another short chapter yaya! I'm going to try to make the next one longer I swear! Okay okay, anyway thank you for reading and voting it means so much to me! Little white girl is out! Byeeeeeeeee