Chapter twenty five- drunken calls

Liza POV:

I hear my phone ring from down the hall, I pray my father is asleep as I crack my door open.

All the lights are off and I race quickly to the small side table my phone is hiding in.

My parents were pissed to learn I had left the house without permission, to go to a party no less so they took my phone away. Lucky they don't have the best hiding places.

"Hello?" I whisper into the phone.

"Liza, you'll never believe what I just seeded!" A drunk Zane slurs.

"Zane, what's going on? How drunk are you?" I frantically whisper, walking quickly back to room.

"David is cheating on you." Zane continues as I close my door.

"He would never cheat on me, what are you even talking about?"

"I saw him and Gabbie in bed together."

I let out a quick laugh but it feels forced.

"Zane you're drop dead drunk and obviously imagining things. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I end the call.

I flop down onto my bed. 'David wouldn't cheat on me, we love each other. He refused to go though with a bet for me but it's still David, the bad boy from school who slept with anyone he could.' No! I can't be thinking like this, he wouldn't cheat on me especially with Gabbie!

I push the unrelenting fear to the back of my head and try to get some sleep.

Authors note:
Short, I know! But I'm sure you can guess how long the next one will be 😬😬... hope you guys enjoy this little insight into what happened and who walked in on Dabbie (ew)! Please feel free to message me if you have any ideas for the story or if you just want to talk, it makes my day when I get feedback from y'all! Until next time, little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee