Chapter thirteen- secret

Liza POV:

As I walked into school on Friday I knew that gossip would be swirling in the air.

I told Gabbie about the kiss and frankly she's the biggest gossip in the school.

"Girl, is it true!" Carly shrieks as she runs up to me, Erin right by her side.

"I'm not sure what you're referring to." I tease.

"Oh please, Liza! Did you kiss David?" Erin giggles.

"As a matter of fact, I did kiss David. As it was amazing." I smile and strut away, leaving Carly and Erin in a fit of giggles. 

I open my locker and a note falls out.

I pick it up.

It reads 'meet me in the auditorium, now love David'.

I slam my locker and scurry to the auditorium, but not before checking how I look in the mirror.

My shirt reads ' I like you', how ironic considering I'm going to go meet David

I push open the doors to the auditorium and David is sitting on the edge of the stage.

I can barely contain my excitement as I rush towards him.

"Hi, David."

"Hi, Liza."

"I-um, I had fun on our date."

"Me- me too, I was wondering if maybe you would like to do it again."

"That would be nice."

"How about, um tomorrow night."

"Yes, I can do that!"

"But what about your dad?"

"Don't worry about him. It'll be fine."

"If you say so."

There's an awkward silence and the bell rings.

I summon all the courage I require and lean in quickly.

We share a quick kiss and David stumbles back with surprise.

I turn on my heals and shuffle towards the door, I open and hear a voice behind me call "I like your shirt, by the way!"

I blush profusely.

Authors note:
Well hello there! Happy Sunday! How is everyone? Awesome, cool. Alright, so hope are enjoying the story and please feel free to comment and get involved because I do like responding to comments!