Chaoter twenty three- fix it

David POV:

Liza and I stumble out of the closet, cowering under Gabbie's glare.

"Had fun in there I imagine?" Gabbie sneers. Here's to hoping Liza and Gabbie make up soon.

"No, actually. We were a little preoccupied trying to fix the mess you've created between us." Liza sneers right back, pushing past Gabbie.

Looking a little gobsmacked, Gabbie turns to me, "You are the reason this happened you know. If it hadn't been for your stupid and childish bet I would still have my best friend."

"Gabbie, please," I say gently, grabbing her arm so she can't walk away, "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to tear you guys apart. I didn't know how amazing Liza is. I didn't plan any of this but it happened so please, please try to make up with Liza. She's miserable without you!"

Gabbie snatches her arm away without a word and walks back to the party. I follow slowly, is there any way to reason with Gabbie?

"You know this is the first time since they've met I've ever seen them fight." Zane says as I emerge from the hallway.

"Really?"

"Yep," Zane pops the 'p', "I don't know how you're going to pull this off."

"Pull what off?"

"Well we're not gonna leave them like this, you are going to fix this!" Zane remarks as he walks away to join Gabbie.

He's right though, I screwed this up and I have to fix it.

Authors Note-
It's been a while! How is everyone? We're all good? I've noticed a few new people have joined us while I was on hiatus so hello to y'all new readers! This is short but the next one will be longer and hopefully within the week 😅 I love y'all and cannot thank you enough for reading! Little white girl is out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee