Chapter nine- shut up

Liza POV:

"He asked you on a date? And you haven't even made out yet?" Gabbie looks amused at the thought.

"Don't laugh at me!" I say, slamming my locker.

"He just wants you under his covers." Gabbie rolls her eyes and links arms with me.

"You are too quick to judge, Gabbie." I shake my finger in front of her face.

"Fine, but he's a bad boy and you know it."

"I don't know, there's something really off on his act."

"You said that about Luke."

"No, I said I could change him. I said it's just an act about Tyler and even that's not the same."

"Do you know how sickening the words that came out of your mouth were?" Gabbie laughs and I roll my eyes.

I make it through AP English, P.E, and Geography before lunch.

"You sure you're ready to go back in there?" Gabbie is far to concerned.

"Gabbie, I'm fine. Luke's a jerk and everyone embarrasses themselves at one time or another." I smile and drag her into the cafeteria.

Anybody who stares looks shocked that I came back, but most people avoid eye contact- I guess they think I'm emotionally unsteady.

"Seriously it's not late to turn around, people won't judge!" Gabbie whispers into my ear.

"Except it is too late and they will judge, besides I'm hungry." I shrug and sit down at my table.

I sit with Gabbie, Zane, Carly, Erin, Toddy, and Alex.

I pull out my left over chicken curry and put a napkin on my lap.

I spot David enter the cafeteria and I smile, he winks. I turn into a tomato and spill curry into my lap.

David's friends Scotty, Kristen, Heath and Elton laugh.

"Liza, are you alright?" Gabbies voice scares me a little.

"Yeah, I had a napkin in my lap so." I say as quickly clean up the mess.

"Okay, the last time you acted this awkward was in the fourth grade wen you had a crush on Billy."

"I didn't like Billy he had cooties."

"Which you swapped in the tunnel."

(Why yes I did just reference 'recess with lizzza'😏)

"Gabbie, seriously! You're such a child!" I laugh.

"You're the one who just spilled curry all over herself." Carly shrugs.

"Truth." Erin says.

"Okay, we are not talking about my love life- or the lack there of!" I add.

The whole table mutters under their breath and shifts in their seats.

"Alright what?" I demand, no one says anything, "what?"

"No, nothing." Alex says.

"I mean it's not like you went to David's house or anything." Erin smirks.

"Gabbie!" I smack her across the shoulder and the table laughs.

"Oh, shut up!" I smile as I cast a glance at David.

Authors note:
Okay I'm currently watching 'reign' and I'm loving it! Seriously watch it.