𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Start from the beginning

❝Did you sleep well?❞ He asked wrapping a curl around his finger. She nodded placing a tender kiss on his neck.

❝We'll be there soon?❞ she questioned playing with his earring.

❝Yea baby bear, about 12mins left.❞ He reassuringly pecks her temple.

❝And here.❞ she cutely pouted, pointing at her lips. Taehyung let out a chuckle and gave her a sweet kiss.

As she watches the scenery outside, thoughts start to build up in her mind. ❝Tae?❞ she whispered.

❝what is it princess?❞ he answered. ❝I don't need therapy.❞ the curly head looked away from the window and gazed at her handsome boyfriend.

❝Why not?❞ he caressed her cheek.

❝I already have help...you and the song you composed for me. It's helping me a lot. As you can notice, I barely have my nightmares and panic attacks.❞

Taehyung's boxy smile displayed on his face, causing her to smile as well.

❝Really, baby?❞ He rested their heads together. She hummed.

❝I've already told you from the beginning, that your voice heals me in every way I never thought possible.❞

❝I am so glad baby. And we'll get through this princess. I promise you. I love you a lot, my baby bear.❞ he gave her petite waist a gentle squeeze.

❝Thank you. I love you so much.❞ she says as tears were threatening to escape her eyes.

❝You're so beautiful. So ethereal. All mine.❞ he praises.

Javia giggled putting her face in her hands. They've been dating for 5yrs and the elder still has the power to make her shy.

❝Hush.❞ she put her finger on his lips, and Taehyung smirked and bit it playfully.

The younger stuck her tongue out. Taehyung did the same and connected their tongues.

The pair let out a small laugh and glance out the window, watching the beautiful view.

They soon arrived at their destination, Daegu. The duo placed their masks on and hopped out of the train.

Taehyung's driver was already putting their bags in the trunk. The elder held his girlfriend's hand in his large one and stepped into the car.

After the long drive, they finally arrived at Taehyung's hometown. It's so pretty. The younger thought.

❝Let's go, baby.❞ The couple went out of the car and took their bags. Taehyung thanked the driver and made their way to the house.

A wave of nervousness rushed through Javia's body. Tae noticed it and wrap his arm around the younger, and reassured her it'll be okay.

Taehyung rang the doorbell and a woman in her 40s opened the door with a bright smile. ❝Omg! You're finally here!❞ She cheered. 

She let them inside and pulled the couple in a warm hug. ❝Hi mom.❞ The silverette chuckled.

❝Hi sweetie. Gosh, I miss you so much.❞ she uttered giving her son kisses on the face.