"You should have been down here sooner," Hiiro tells him, looking away.

"Emu, someone stole two Gamer Drivers and Gashats from Genm Corp. Kuroto just video chatted with us about it," I say, informing Emu on the current issue at hand. All the man had to do was get better security and no one would have been able to get in.

"Huh? Someone stole from Genm Corp again? It was probably that Bugster! Probably wants more Gashats in his hands," he says. If only that were true.

"You may be onto something. That is our best lead," Hiiro replies, getting up. "I'm going to go and see if I can find this Bugster known as Graphite. Kara, you can go to Genm Corp and discuss the information with Kuroto. You two need to get along so we can work together smoothly."

"Alright, I'll go and see him as soon as possible." He's lucky I have an off day and can go and do this for him.

"Kara, do you know what the name of the Gashats were? If we're looking for them, I need to know," Emu asks me and I nod. "Okay, tell me!"

He isn't going to be able to find it if he confronts Graphite. "AOE and Arcana Arcade. Both are prototypes that weren't supposed to see the light of day."

"Someone really wants to get them all." Emu rubs the back of his head and sighs heavily. "I don't understand this at all. If that Bugster took it, wouldn't he want to take it the first time he went in? And why two along with the Gamer Drivers? I don't think they can use those." They might not be able to, but I am sure I fixed that little problem on my own.

"Well, if I find him I can figure that out with a battle. I'll make a deal with him," Hiiro says, moving towards the exit. "Remember, do your jobs. Emu, you can stay here until Poppi arrives. Then you can go out and look around to find any clues."

"Got it."

"I don't think we need to look into that Bugster at all." Taiga?

I look over, staring at Taiga. "What are you doing here?"

He holds up a bag. "I'm giving Miyuki lunch. She brought me some the other day and I thought I should return the favor. I don't like the feeling of owing people something." He looks like he usually does. Grumpy and unfortunate. What a poor soul!

"She probably gave you lunch as a gift. You should learn how to accept gifts freely," I state, glaring at him. He probably doesn't even know what a gift is because he wasn't a good little boy so no presents were left under the Christmas tree for him.

He laughs, moving forward. "Is she down here?"

"She's working." If I could punch this guy without getting into trouble, I would. He hurt Miyuki's feelings and deserves punishment for doing so.

"I see. Well, I can solve your little case here. Someone is becoming a Kamen Rider with someone else. It could be that Bugster but I sort of doubt it. They took stuff the other day and it would be a waste not to get what you need during that period unless someone caught you. We all know no one did until our friendly CEO took a look at his security tapes."

"I don't think you should be down here, Taiga." Hiiro glares at Taiga. "You're banned, remember?"

"I just came to deliver someone some lunch. You should really get the code changed so I can't sneak down here." He smirks at Hiiro. "Anyways, I'm going to go now. If you need some help, I'll help you all for the right price. Just offer me Mighty Action X or Taddle Quest."

I'm just going to ignore what he just said and move on with my entire precious life. "Well, I'm going to go off and do my job." I move over to the exit. "Hiiro, I'll walk you out of here. I need to get to Kuroto before he gets into a meeting or gets too busy. He won't talk if that happens." I smile and Hiiro nods.