I shove his hand off of my arm and push him back. "Why do you keep bothering me about this? Go away and leave me alone! I hate how you are and I don't wish to be around someone like you!"

"You don't mean what you are saying. You need to calm down right now, okay? You're causing a scene," he says, pointing out that people are probably staring at us like we're some couple that is breaking up. Wait! That gives me a great idea!

"How can you go out there and cheat on me!" I shout at him and I push him back again. "I thought you loved me! You're a liar! I was going to marry you one day!" I am going to use my amazing talents to make him look like trash to people. That will show him for messing with me and hurting my feelings!

"Huh?" He looks at me with a confused look on his face and I shove him again.

I turn away and cross my arms. "I don't want to see you ever again. Don't come back and start begging for me to take you back." I look over at some girl who has her phone out. She's recording this entire scene. Ha-ha!

"Kara, what are you doing?"

"I'm leaving for good! Don't bother me here again!" I step away, keeping my arms crossed over my chest, and I frown. Gosh, I'm such a good actress!

I keep walking, not looking around or back. I hope he enjoys dealing with what I have done to him. That is what he gets for being such a jerk about how I am. How can he boss me around and tell me what is wrong with me?

"Kara, what are you doing out?"

I turn and see Parad. "Parad, what are you doing here?" I thought we wouldn't see each other again.

"Aren't you supposed to be working right now?" Parad moves closer to me, smiling brightly. "I just saw you chew out some guy. Were you two actually together?"

I laugh and push a piece of my wig out of my face. "Uh...I was just causing a scene. He was annoying me and people were staring at us already. He pointed it out so I started making up some stuff to cause him some trouble. He's going to be mad at me." My face feels so hot right now. He wasn't supposed to see that.

"You're crafty."

"I can be." I smile. "Parad, do you want to grab something to eat with me? I am sort of hungry. You don't have to eat because I doubt you need to."

"Well, I do have a human body so I might be able to eat something. Though I don't know how it is going to work," he says, laughing. "I'm sorry for not telling you about what I am. I really did think you would hate me and ignore me if I told you."

"Did you know about me knowing about you know what?"

He nods. "Yeah, because I know Hiiro is a Kamen Rider. I have seen them here and there and I make sure to stay out of sight. In this form, they can't detect if I'm a Bugster. They couldn't tell that Graphite was one after all. They thought he was sick."

"Anything else I should know?"

"Well, I know a lot of things but I can't tell you them. I'm not going to put you in danger," he answers. "But you can trust me now. I'm going to be completely honest with you about anything you have to ask. Minus anything that would cause harm to you."

"Why did you save me?"

"Because you're interesting. Something about you caught my attention."

"What did?" What could make a Bugster want to save a human like me?

He shrugs. "I actually don't know but I think it was fate for me to see you that night. When I saw you get hit, I felt like saving you. My instincts didn't want me to but something in me did. You know my instincts are to infect humans, right?" I am kind of doubting what he wants to do to humans right now. He seems to do what pleases himself.