içgözlem

Introspection.

I learnt that word recently.

My hair's grown longer, recently.  

My reflection feels less like Him recently.

My eyes have both softened and steeled recently. 

The hospital gown makes it hard to remember

my life before this happened.
And Aunt Eevie can't stay forever but her departure isn't....
what it usually is-

Ann'e doesn't cry when she leaves.
There's this light in her eyes too. 

"The nurse says we can go home soon.And when we do, I have a little something to tell you both."

Suki and I exchange looks.
We have a feeling we

already

know

what 

it

is.

a.n. 

can you guys guess what Ann'e wants to tell them? ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

içgözlem - introspection

I know that 'iç' means 'inside/inner' but I recently learnt that 'gözlem' means 'observation' which is nice :)

There's this cool breeze that's coming through my window right now that reminds me of when my grandpa visited in February. It was chillier back then too (it even rained) and I'm super excited for the weather to get cold!! 

Also, on the subject of grandparents, my grandma and her two sisters might be visiting next month. I'm both excited and unnerved because I adore my gran but I've barely met my great aunts. Oh and the turkish word for gran is 'nine' which is pronounced 'nee-ne'. There's also separate ones for your dad's mum and mum's mum, as well as a longer general one - 'büyükanne'.

I learnt 'nine' just now and I think I might start using it more because it's much faster to say than grandma (❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*

stay safe guys,

- Mao

(also, new season of Stranger Things!!! who's excited!? ME.)