innards

No matter how fast I am,

how  c a r e f u l ,

how ...cautious,

how secretive,

how   o  p  e  n  ,

I'll always

never be ENOUGH.

A.N. It can be frighteningly easy to let self depreciating thoughts cloud your judgement. They can seem almost natural, logical in a sense. As if they're common sense, because of course you feel worthless and a waste of space and never enough for anybody or anything. 

This past week, I've been stuck in a cycle of negativity and these sorts of thoughts have taken up a good chunk of my head space. I can't explain how exactly I pick myself up out of these ditches, sometimes it's reading a really good poem or watching a video. Sometimes, it's when I sit down and just think about everything that's bothering me and why. That usually kicks me back into gear. If all else fails, I write.

The point here is that Harmony is falling into a similar pit and I'm writing her experiences with morbid fascination because we reflect each other. I hope that I have a better understanding of my own emotions and thoughts when SaM comes to a close :)

How often do you self-reflect? I need a lot of help in that area, so don't hesitate to share any advice you might have ~

- Maoiel