Scene 17

"Do you think it is her?" Sam asked Dean. The boys were sitting in the Impala, the engine off, after leaving the bar.

"I don't know Sammy." Dean admitted.

"Well it's possible, isn't it? I mean we were brought here to find out about Hope, and this is what we got. So... it's possible that this is the information that we had to get. To find her... Well... I am just saying... It could be her?" Sam was rambling; he so desperately wanted this to be the break they needed, to find their sister. Still, it would be a long shot. Just because they had a bunch of stories about a... girl... maybe, saving some hunters did not mean that they would be any closer to finding Hope.

"I don't know Sammy." was all Dean could say.

Dean was weary. He did not want to invest his heart, in this new direction, fearing that it would not be helpful or indeed would not help them find Hope. However, deep inside, a glimmer of optimism was building, despite his mind wanting to shut it down.

"So, what we do now?" Sam was pessimistic now because Dean seemed to be so lacking in enthusiasm for the idea that this could be their sister.

Dean sat there a minute, staring out the front windshield. It looked like he was struggling, an inner turmoil preventing him from taking action.

In time, Dean reached up and turned the keys in the ignition, bringing the Impala to life. Train, by 3 Doors Down, started playing on the radio, 

     'Put me on the train mama, 'Cause I can't take this pain no more, Put me on the train mama,  Well I'm leaving today...'

Finally, Dean announced, "We go to Jefferson City." as he roared the impala away.

Fade out