Chapter 21

............................................................................................................

Its my 40th day without updating and I'm so sorry for that. 

Now let's go back in business. :)

............................................................................................................

Before it was too late, Rose quickly ran as fast as she could......

Before her end....

The doll lied just exactly on the left corner of the room. But she could not just run and do her mission. 

"How cute, you have nowhere to hide now, your death is already in my hand."

Emily, the demon had spoken her final judgement.

*Growls

Rose quickly ran and gladly evaded the Emily's attacks, Rose was just right, she ran towards the doll.

*slams

Rose failed, she got hit by the table.

*laughs

"Fool!"

Rose was about to ran towards the doll but when the table moved she got hit and stuck in it, she got wounded and could not move.

"Ahhh, I can't move, I'm stuck."

Rose mumbled with pain in her face.

"Just relax dear, you'll just die slowly, I don't want you to suffer long!"

"You must die Emily, you demon!"

"Oh, you're brave?"

Emily, the demon grabbed something from her back, and it was the knife, the unsharpened dull-edged knife.

*laughs

"Let's see."

As Emily touched the keen tip of the knife, she smiled when she rolled her eyes to Rose.

Slowly and slowly, she walked even closer and closer to Rose.

Meanwhile Rose was trying her very best to let go. The doll was just only few inches away from her hand. But she could not move because of the table. But Emily was getting closer, she had to.

But before Emily got even closer to her, Rose used up all her strength to push away the table and escaped.

"Ahh.."

Finally she moved the whole table. 

"Oh, you think you can hurt me?"

Rose stopped and stared at her. 

"Then DIE!"

But before striking Rose said a word.

"I know it can't hurt you but this will!"

Rose slowly grabbed something from behind, and it was the doll, the scarred porcelain doll.

"Oh,"

Rose was about to stab the doll with the knife and,

"Rose, please, don't do this."

A face of an innocent girl, it was Emily.

"I am sorry for what I've done please don't do this."

Without hesitation,

*Screams

*Growls

Finally, she had done her mission, at last she did it and she won.

The demon growls as it turned into ashes, everything was back in normal.

All in silence.

Rose dropped the knife and fell asleep, her last thing she remembered was blowing sirens around. Someone picked her.

............................................................................................................ 

The next chapter will be the last chapter. Please comment any suggestion for the next chapter, and make sure you are ready to hear the ultimate twist, prepare yourself.

Vhersatile ♥

............................................................................................................