Chapter 20

..............................................................

Thanks diay sa tanan nakong supporter ug pati sakong friend na si Matt.

@itsmedumb @eeynne @shinkpop @meeriaannxoxo 

..............................................................

I gulped, and was speechless.

The demon revealed its true form, it was already late, it was going to be my end.

Everything was sure, I was wrong, it was all a mistake, I made a mistake. Emily was the demon after all. 

*demon's voice

"This is who I am, the true power I possess! Run while you can ! Awwwwwwwwwwrh!!"

She was undefeatable, either I ran, or I did stay, still no hope at all, my hope was death. As she stared at the doll right in the corner of the basement.  When nothing was left, sooner or later, this would be my end, Then I suddenly had seen visioned, 

........................................

Flashback.....

The other day, when Rose's father, Earl went down the basement to check who was screaming, Earl saw who was the one screaming down there in the basement, and it was Emily.

"Emily, I made far enough, you are demon, and should be brought back to hell. Don't you ever harm my daughter."

*laughs

"Hahahaha, you think you could defeat me auntie? Well let's see."

*Emily screams

Emily screamed as she escaped from my mother's hands, then Emily who had escaped quickly grabbed the baseball bat nearby and quickly attacked Leslie. She struck the baseball bat right to Leslie's head. All in silence, the blood freely flowed into the floor from Leslie's head. Leslie's dead body was right there lying on the floor. Her eyes were in tears, but her life was over. Then there was Emily,

*laughs

"Well, just made the right decision."

"Hon?"

Emily quickly turned from where was the sound, and it was Earl.

*emitates Leslie's voice

"Yes hon, I'm right here come down."

"But why it's too dark down there?"

As Emily slowly pulled the dead body, making no sound at all. But suddenly Emily collided at something that fell and made a sound, Earl was on his way down the stairs,

"Hon, are you okay what was that?"

*emitates Leslie's voice

"Oh, just nothing come down here!"

But gladly Earl knew it in the first place, something was wrong down there, he brought the doll with him, for no reason but he did. But inside Earl's head, he knew something about this doll, and this could have been the reason for the demon's existence. The mystery of the doll has revealed, Earl knew that there was never that Emily let anyone touch her doll.

But one time the doll fell, and Earl just saw something he was not sure if it was true but later he believed so. The doll fell right in the solid floor, the head of the doll fell first, but then a while, Earl just saw Emily's head wounded. Earl asked why but Emily said nothing. But Leslie was too good that she never believed anything she felt about Emily. Until it was over, that she confronted her.

Earl knew the mystery after all, as he walked down the basement, he was carrying the doll,

"I'm gonna go turn on the lights okay?"

Earl replied while he was walking down the basement, as he searched for the switched, he was about to turn on the lights and.....

*screams

"Die, die, die!"

Emily stabbed Earl with her knife, the unsharpened dull edged knife, dug deeper into his ribs, blood freely splashed right into Emily's face, a face of an innocent girl, but her eyes were demonic, she possessed the power like her parents used to. But this time she was the demon, and her plan was about to happen perfectly.

"E-emily b-but w-why?"

*laughs

Emily pushed the knife even harder, as she listened to Earl's last word. A remarkable pain no one could ever imagine.

"Your daughter's next."

Then Rose's eyes opened, the truth had spoken, the truth had revealed. 

          A whisper she suddenly heard...

"The doll," 

Before it was too late, Rose quickly ran as fast as she could......

Before her end....

TO BE CONTINUED...........

.....................................................................

Well said ! Last 4 chapters remaining  :(

Good night! Thanks for all your votes and follows !

I really appreciate it so much! 

Comment down any name suggestions for my next story, I badly need a unique name. Thanks in advance.

Vhersatile !