Chapter 1

"Mom, look at the doll, I dressed it. Does it look beautiful now?"

My other daughter Anne entered the kitchen unnoticed while carrying a scarred porcelain doll with a dress.

I was so shocked with the doll. It was the same as my daughter Rose, found on the basement the other day.

"Take that away! Where did you get that? Did Rose take that with her while we were in the basement? Answer me! " I did not realize I was already raising my voice.

"Yes, mom."

"Did I tell you to take it away, why did you ughh..."

I was panicking and terrified.

I took the doll from Anne, grabbed a lighter and went outside. I went in the incinerator and burned it down. Then I saw Mary, Anne and Rose were crying. They were screaming...

Please mom, don't."

I felt sad for them but I still continued to burn the doll . After a while everything turned into ashes and I went inside with my daughters.

"Stop crying now, we'll just buy a new one." I said to them.

"But mom, it was so special." Anne said while mewling.

"Shhhh..."

We then ate together. After eating, I guided my daughters to their room and told them to sleep already. Then I went back to the kitchen and washed the dishes. After washing the dishes, I felt so hot so I decided to take a bath. So I went to the bathroom then,

I entered the bathroom, I still felt hot. I turned the faucet and let the water fill the bucket. When the bucket was fully filled I turned the faucet off.

I was rubbing the soap all over my body, from my foot until to my neck and until to my face.

I was scrubbing my face with the soap and the soap got contact with my eyes and It hurt, I could not open my eyes.

So I used my other hand to get some water. I was searching for the bucket and touched something. I never knew what it was because my eyes were closed.

I touched something, it was rough with some scars on it....

I continued to touch it....

I was starting to feel weird, and my heart started to beat fast. I could not resist anymore so I ....

I slightly opened my eyes....

I saw something and it was the ......

TO BE CONTINUED

.................................

Hi guys, every last part of the chapter I will write something. But feel free to skip if you like. I post new chapter every 1-2 days. Hope you like the first chapter.....

Some mysteries are slightly revealed in every chapter so understand it carefully, don't you worry you will find it out later on just keep on reading.... Thanks