Chapter 14

Rose's dream continuation,

 Then she suddenly saw the cabinet. Mother knew that the cabinet she was looking at has never been closed. Mother then grabbed the knife and slowly came close the cabinet and slowly and slowly.... 

Emily can see mother coming close with a knife, she covered her mouth with her other hand..

She was about to open the cabinet....

*something fell behind 

Mother quickly turned around, came close to it. Emily felt so relieved when mother moved away. When mother checked no one was there. She then did her ritual, but then Emily heard something while she was in the cabinet, something really disturbing.

"I know I have to, I will let you take my daughters, to prove my loyalty."

Emily was so surprised when she heard it, she never knew her aunt would be that demon, as demon like Emily's parents. She has to do something, she needs to tell his uncle Earl the truth, the truth behind his wife and his wife's evil plan to their children. But she needed to get out

Then Emily said to herself that if she would not come out she will be caught sooner or later. She looked through a hole and saw mother. Emily looked through the hole and glared her eyes to the left and saw the door open, she was planning to get out without being caught. 

She slowly opened the cabinet, she quietly moved outside the cabinet and was on her way to the door. Her steps were really quiet, she was almost at the door and finally she got out. She then ran quickly on the stairs away from the basement, and when she was on the stairs, she made a very loud noise.

Mother was on the middle of her ceremony when she heard the noise, she then stopped immediately and grabbed the knife. She quickly ran after, 

"Gotcha..." 

Mother was on her way, when she was as quick as a snake when she grabbed the knife. When she made it out the secret room she just saw someone left the room. 

"Stooooop...." 

Emily ran really fast as she could, she then ran upstairs, straight to her room. Mother just left the basement. She looked around and listen for any sound, but heard nothing. She slowly went upstairs.

Mother checked her  daughters room. She opened the door, turned the lights on and saw her daughter all asleep, then she immediately turned the lights off. Then on the next room lied Emily's room and was between her room and her daughter's room. She just passed on Emily's room but she noticed something.

When mother tried to open the door to Emily's room, the door wasn't lock and when she tried to push the door, it was never locked. She went in and turned the lights on,

Mother saw Emily asleep, she was asleep on her bed. Mother went inside Emily's room, and came close to Emily's bed where she was sleeping. Mother came close to Emily's ears.

"I know you're awake, Good night."

On the other hand, when Emily got into her room, she was really quick and then she quickly pretended to be asleep on her bed that time. Few seconds later, she heard the footsteps coming close. She was facing away to the door-  her blanket was covering her entire body and was pretending to be asleep.

*door opens

That time Emily was sure her aunt Leslie was coming. Emily then heard the sound of the switch and turned the lights on. The sound of the footsteps became even close, closer and closer. 

"I know you're awake, Good night." 

TO BE CONTINUED..........

.....................................................................

Good night !  Vhersatile here.

Keep updated !