Chapter 17

I freed, and removed the ropes in me, and quickly grabbed the knife as I watched my mother laughing while tearing Mary's neck, that was my only hope.  

*slashes

      I did, the knife struck in her back, mother stopped laughing, the knife was in her back. She slowly turned around and looked at me, I saw the blood, dripped from her mouth. She held the knife at her back as mother slowly fell out of balance, and into the floor, and that time I was really sure she would die, I slowly came close to her and she was crying in pain.

     But it was too late, I ran to my sister Mary, but it was over, she was already dead. I came close to the table where she was lying, I hugged her so much and I cried really hard, as well as my other sister Anne crying in the corner. I hugged her so tight, and tears were falling from my eyes into her body.

"Hahaha, don't forget to say hello to your father, hahaha"

Mother then said while she was in great pain, she laughed even though she was the knife at her back, every time she speaks, she coughed and blood continuously flowed at her mouth. Her voice was keep on running in my head, she was still alive while I was hugging my sister's corpse. Her voice made my tears into anger,

"Go back to hell!"

My anger turned into powerful voices, I grabbed the unsharpened edged dull knife on Mary's neck, as I quickly came close to mother and...

"Ah, ah, ah!"

Every scream as every knife got into her body, the blood even flowed from her body into the floor, then slowly mixed into the water pool of dirty water in the secret room of the basement. One last time I stabbed the knife into her chest, and then I stopped, and let the knife, pushed it even deeper, and cried really hard. 

I sat down, seeing the dead body of my mother lying on the floor, Mary was dead, and Anne was still crying in the corner. I came close to her and untied her, she then hugged me so tight.

"Everything is gonna be alright."

Anne was still crying but I hugged her so much. We then slowly came close to the door, but before I shut the door, leaving the secret room, one last time, I saw the dead body of my mother, and the dead body of my beloved sister, lying on the table. The blood was still dripping from the table into the floor.  We then walked slowly in darkness into the door away from the basement. 

After all these suffering me and my sister Anne survived and we would live in peace. Every step in the floor, I hugged my sister so tight and even kissed her on the forehead, that time we were really sure, we were safe now together.

I first reached door, I saw the light, I looked at my sister still on the stairs, she was almost at the light,

"Come, Anne."

As I hold her hand and she was in the last step and finally came into the light as we leave the darkness of the basement.

She stopped......

I looked at her face, I didn't know why she stopped, then I looked at her face, her eyes was enlarged. Anne was at the top, her other leg was still in the dark part, she can't move her other leg like something was holding her feet.

Anne then slowly pulled her left leg, slowly and slowly. When her leg has gone into the light, a bloody hand was holding her. 

Then suddenly a face suddenly appeared from the darkness, a face of a demon, the face of her mother, bloody and scary. 

"Doooon't"

The demon's voice, while holding Anne's leg, it was mother, the demon then gently showed her other hand, and, her other hand was carrying a knife........

"Heeeeeeeelp me....." 

"Noooo...."

Mother was alive, carrying the knife.....

TO BE CONTINUED..............

..........................................................

Think you're good enough? 

Comment down your gender just to find out what my readers mostly are.

Vhersatile

Don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW !