Chapter 10

The girl got even close and closer.

Then it touched the cabinet.

Rose stopped breathing,

*Rose screams

The cabinet where she was hiding was shaking. She continued shouting for help. She suddenly heard something...

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"   a girly voice she heard from the outside of the cabinet.

She wondered why the mysterious girl said so. Then someone pushed the cabinet into the pool of dirty water. Rose could not get out. The water went inside the cabinet. Rose still could not get out and before she drowned in the dirty water she heard something...

"NOOOOOOO!"   it was again the mysterious girl's voice.

*a demonic voice 

"Leave them alone!"  said the girl.

And Rose lost consciousness while she was in the cabinet and have visioned  something before she drowned in the water..

.........................................................................................

In Rose's visions,

   Rose remembered something, it happened the other day. She and her cousin Emily was playing a porcelain doll together. Emily was actually our close relative and was living with us for almost a year already. Leslie, my mother suddenly arrived and said to Emily to come with her.  Emily asked why but my mother scolded her for asking so. Emily also went with her and my mom told me not to come with them.

    I saw mother and Emily went to the basement and I then went to the upper floor  to my father, Earl. After few minutes, I suddenly heard a  very loud scream.  I asked father what was happening. But  I know it was my cousin  Emily screaming. My father let me sit down and he went down also.

        I then visioned I was also in the basement. I saw mother was pulling Emily to go deeper into the basement. Emily was carrying a doll, she did not want to go with her but mother was pulling her. Mother looked so desperate in taking Emily in the basement. And she let go of the doll and fell on the floor. My mother then struck Emily on her head  with a baseball bat and lost consciousness. Mother took Emily deeper in the basement and went into the secret door, into the secret room.