Prologue

There was a time I was cleaning the basement alone. My daughter, Rose went down also unnoticed, while cleaning up she just yelled...

"Mom, I found a doll and it looks so pretty and I'm gonna go take it.''

"Oh dear, what are you doing here? Take that away. Put it down." 

She went upstairs and I remained in the basement and continued cleaning. Every night, I always ensure my children would sleep in their bed on time. One night, I was awakened by a disturbing sound.

I heard a chuckle from the other room, right next to my room lied my children's room. I got up to check them as I went to their room. I opened the door and turned the lights on. I saw my children in line, they were sitting and watching straight forward to the cabinet. When they saw me, they stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Girls, why are you still up? Did I already tell you to sleep ?"

"Yes, mom."  They all answered.

They were really looking weird, like they were not in their selves. Then they went back to their bed as they grabbed the blanket.

"Sleep now already."

After ensuring they really did it in bed, I turned the lights off and went back to my room. I entered my room and went back to bed to continue sleeping.

On the next night,

It was already dark. When I was in the kitchen cooking our food, someone touched my legs...

"Mom,"

It was actually my daughter, Rose, she was just passing by then she approached me.

"Mom, why were you playing the doll last night?"

I felt a sudden jolt, I didn't know what she was talking about.

"W-what do you mean, what do you mean I was playing the doll?"

"Well mom, you played the doll last night right?"

I was starting to feel uncomfortable and confused.