Chapter 19

...............................................................

Thanks my friend, Matt.  

................................................................

On the left I saw a girl, her dress was wet, the water dropped into the floor, I looked at her face, that time I was sure, it was Emily. On the right, I saw someone, I slowly looked to the right, then, there I saw father. Both of them were trying to stop mother.......

My last hope.......

"You came back......"

I said with full of hope in my words, they came back, but received no answer. Both of them were trying to stop mother as they held mother's hand. But the demon's other hand was ready, and it held father's neck and....

My father was thrown away....

I heard some whispers on my head, I was not sure if it was sure, but I knew there was something. I listened carefully to the whispers. Then the demon again held Emily's, the whispers.....

"Run......free the cabinet....."

The sound, the whispers I've heard it, I had to. I ran out of the room, slowly and slowly, I saw both Emily and father were holding mother, but mother was too strong even if she was outnumbered. But I had to do my job, I got out and ran outside.

But before I left the room, I looked back, there I saw both Emily and father were holding mother, but I could see mother was too strong for them. Then suddenly both Emily and father suddenly disappeared like sand.

I remembered, but I did not know what the whispers were trying to tell me. The cabinet? I didn't know, I glanced my eyes to the left there I saw the the ladder and quickly went down. I remembered something, in my dreams, I remembered the secret room in the basement. The cabinet was there, that was it. I was on my way and I quickly ran into the door down into the basement again. I went back into the basement, but I was so shocked when I noticed something, the bloodstains on the floor were gone.

But maybe it was my imagination, it was really weird, the bloodstains were gone. Anyways, I ran to the secret room, quickly I turned the knob and went inside.

I looked around, I saw the table, but I was really shocked when I saw the table, the table where Mary was killed, there were no bloodstains and even Mary's corpse was gone. I did not know why was that happening. But I focused on finding the cabinet. I remembered, it was sunken into the dirty pool of water. 

*door opens

I was so sure it was again mother, I swam into the pool of dirty water, and then as I moved my hands I suddenly touched something hard, I checked for what it was, and it was the cabinet. I quickly pulled the heavy cabinet near the ground.