Chapter 16

And after that event, Emily and Earl were never seen again.  

Then suddenly Rose was awakened by a sound.

........................................................................................................

Rose's POV

*scream

I suddenly woke up, then I saw mother, she tied my other sisters too. Then my mother scolded at my sister Anne who was screaming while mother was tying her with the rope.

"If you don't shut up, you'll end up like Emily and your father!"

Mother angrily said so while she was tightly tying Anne.

"Where is Emily, what did you do to her, and father, where is he?"

I angrily shouted, 

"Well, I just made them happy, I took them to a place they belong..."

Mother stood up with demon smile. She then grabbed my chin, and was wagging in left and right. 

"Don't you worry dear, you'll see them soon....hahahaha"

Mother stood up, she was going somewhere else in the room. It was in the dark part of the room, she was carrying something, no, it was someone else, it was Mary! I saw Mary, she was asleep, and her hands and legs were tied. Mother then placed her and tied above the table.

"Well, your next darling...."

I heard her said so, was she going to kill Mary? No way. 

"Nooooooooooo"

I angrily shouted and was trying to get way in these tight ropes.

"Shhhhh, you might awaken her."

My mother's voice even made me angry, then she slowly went to the other table. She gently grabbed the knife. But this time, it was not a typical long sharp knife, but instead a dull unsharpened edged knife.

"Just to make it a lot more fun..."

"Oh mom, you would not do that..." 

I told mom with a very gentle voice, trying to convince her.

"You know I caaan...."

Mother shouted and then she quickly stabbed the knife........

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

I screamed so hard, mother stabbed my sister on the table. I was really in tears, 

"Shhhhhh...."

Mother then pulled the knife, but I noticed Mary did not even act. When mother pulled the knife,

"Hahaha, that was close dear."

When she pulled the knife, I felt relieved, gladly it was only Mary's skirt got hit. 

"Relax dear,"

She then smiled on me, suddenly she stopped smiling and this time it was really true, she really did it, she quickly and slowly,

*screams

I screamed, Mary screamed, the knife has landed on Mary's neck, and slowly the blood comes out. I can hear Mary's cry and her blood that sounded like a boiling water. Mother then dug even deeper down in Mary's neck. I saw the blood, when Mary was trying to scream, as it flowed from her neck down to the table as it dropped down the into the floor. I couldn't believe it, Mary was dead. 

I was trying to escape in these ropes, I saw, I tried my very best, and my hands were wounded already. But I never lost hope, my left hand was freed, tears were running down from my eyes as it dropped to the floor. My feet was shaking in fear, anger, and tension. But I never let go, I freed, as I saw the other knife, the long sharp edged knife, near the candle on the other table. I freed, and removed the ropes in me, and quickly grabbed the knife as I watched my mother laughing while tearing Mary's neck, that was my only hope.

TO BE CONTINUED ...................

..............................................................................

Good night ! 

Comment down you country! To know where my readers mostly from.

Vhersatile ! 

Don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW!