Chapter 15

That time Emily was sure her aunt Leslie was coming. Emily then heard the sound of the switch and turned the lights on. The sound of the footsteps became even close, closer and closer.

"I know you're awake, Good night." 

Emily felt a sudden jolt, she was sweating, and her feet were shaking. Her aunt Leslie knew that she knew it already. Then slowly, aunt touched the blanket...

"Sleep well tonight Emily, your last night.."  

Such voice even made her terrified. Emily was crying already, she was shaking in fear. Then she heard a laugh, and then mother turned the lights off and closed the door. That time she made up her mind, she gotta tell her uncle Earl about his wife's evil plan this morning before her aunt will know. 

That morning Emily got up really early, she was waiting for her uncle Earl to come out of their room. Then minutes later, someone came outside their room, and glad it was her uncle Earl. She then slowly came close to him.

"Uncle, I have something to tell you."

"Oh, Emily you got up early this morning, what is it?"

"But I have to tell it to you outside."

"That is serious."

Emily and Earl went outside and then she told him everything she discovered last night. 

"That is ridiculous! My wife, a demon?"

"I know it's hard to believe but I know everything I heard and what I saw."

Earl knew Emily was actually from a trauma, after her parents died in a fire accident. Earl knew Emily always tell the truth. While talking outside, someone suddenly came.

"Oh, you're here both of you?"  

It was my aunt, she was with Rose.