Chapter 18

..............................................................................................

Author's Note

Thank you for all the positive comments and also for the negative ones, all is very well appreciated ! And all the votes and follows, Thank you !  

@eeynee @shinkpop @ladyheart04  @Incess-chan @itsmedumb

..............................................................................................

Mother was alive, carrying the knife.....

*screams

Anne glared her eyes when she felt something in her leg. Anne saw a hand holding her leg, she screamed as she felt she was being pulled by mother,  she saw a bloody hand. A face then showed out of darkness, a face of a true demon revealed its true form, she was trying to let go as I held her hand and was trying to pull her away to let go of that hand.

We are both screaming, I was trying to pull her really hard as I could, but the demon's grip was just too strong, then I glanced my eyes to the demon, her face was bloody, blood dripped into the floor, I could not imagine why mother became like this, mother then looked at me in the eye, she smiled, as she showed her other hand, her hand holding a knife, the unsharpened dull edged knife.

*screams

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

We both screamed, I felt Anne's hand held me even tighter, as I glanced my eyes to the the demon as it moved its hand.

"Ahh, no, help, ahhhhh"

Every strike was devastating, the knife struck on Anne's leg, every scream every time Anne felt the knife, I tried to pull her away, I tried.

We got away, the demon lost its grip on my sister's leg, but it was not yet over, I pulled Anne away, 

"Anne......."

I tried to talk to her but there was no response, I was trying to carry her, but she was heavy, I could not. Instead, I slowly pulled her near the door, I saw the demon crawled near to us, every time I pull Anne, it leaves a trail of blood. I touched the knob of the door, then quickly turned it, it was locked.