"Out of my way," he says, moving over to Kiriya Kujo. "So, this is for Mighty Action X, right?"

"If I win, Emu gets it back. He needs it." This is wrong. Mighty Action X shouldn't be up for grabs like this. They should be helping people instead of fighting over it.

Taiga laughs. "Tick, let us just get done with this so I can take whatever you have and move on with my life," he says, sounding cold and very harsh.

"Let's go then! I got to beat you!" Kiriya exclaims. "You will lose."

"Don't get cocky," Taiga snaps. "Come on."

Kiriya nods and turns, walking ahead. Taiga follows him and I look at Miyuki. We should probably follow them, but I'll go with whatever Miyuki wants to go with. She's important to me and I can't just ditch her and leave her to the side like trash.

"Ignore whatever that Taiga says, okay? His words have no merit," I tell her, smiling. "You're fine. You always do the right thing."

"I know but I'm worried about something right now."

"Huh?"

"I'm worried about you right now! You should be all over this Parad guy instead of Hiiro! Hiiro is no good for you!" Miyuki tells me, sort of shouting. "I think that Parad guy is into you and thinks highly of you." I don't think one can judge that right away. But he seems interesting.

"Why are you so worried about my love life right now? Those two are about the fight over who gets Mighty Action X!" I can't believe she is more worried about who I want over the gashats. "Besides, Parad doesn't want me to be worried about dating Hiiro."

Miyuki tilts her head a little. "Did he say that to you?"

"Somewhat I think." I can't remember right now. I'm more worried about that gashat and what will happen to it.

"Okay, fine! We can go and get that gashat!"

"Alright."

That's a good idea.

~.~

"Hiiro, don't!" I shout. "Taiga is very dangerous! He might take your gashat from you!"

"Are you worried about me?" Hiiro asks me, looking at me as he pulls out his gashat. "I'm going to start the operation. Kara, stay back."

"You fool!" I drop down to my knees as he places the gashat into his belt looking thing and pulls the lever. He transforms. I am so going to kill him for doing this against my pleas.

"I hope they don't go crazy with this," Miyuki says, holding her hand over where a human heart would be located. Well, she may have a heart. She could mimic humans. Hiiro rushes towards Taiga, attacking him while Kiriya approaches.

"I hope they don't. This is driving me crazy."

"Here, catch this!" Kiriya shouts, tossing something at Emu. Did he just snatch that?

Emu catches it and I gasp. "He got that so easily!" I exclaim.

Miyuki nods. "He did."

"Look, the patient is okay!" I rush over to the guy that came with Kiriya earlier and look him over. "Are you alright? You seem to be alright but that is just what I can see on the outside."

Emu appears next to me. "Yeah, are you alright?"

He nods a bit and I help him up. "Emu, take him to the CR. I'll break up the fight between dork and Doctor Darkness," I order, turning away from Emu. I move towards Hiiro and Taiga, who are up getting in each other's grill.