He dove away and grabbed his shield, charging towards the other two intruders. The pain became a throbbing prick as his healing factor took over, he rammed head first onto one of them, then proceeded to aim the firing gun at the last enemy. The firing ceased and Jung kook pushed the body away, he wiped the grime off his face and got towards the man that was supposedly still hiding behind the table. He limped towards it and found that his blazer was lying on the ground and the man was gone.

"Piece of sh*t, ran off by himself. That prick." He cursed, his grip on his shield tightened. He got towards the main entrance, Seokjin brought up a huge coat and draped it around Jung kook's shoulders. The sky was painted heavily with light blue and white, the sun hanging precariously in the sky and the heat was immense. The soldier got a glimpse of many different people screaming and demanding for answers, as well as security and cordoned off the whole area. They had just managed to skip out without anyone noticing. The lights were blinding, a mixture of yellow, blue and red swirled around in the sky. He tugged the coat over his shoulder and walked weakly towards the vehicle that was awaiting them near the roadside.

Jung kook slumped in with a groan and took the coat away from his shoulders. He pressed against his wounds and allowed himself to heal. Jimin looked over his shoulder and his eyebrows were stitched together in concern, but there was something hidden from Jung kook. But damn, he was in too much pain to think properly. He tried to sit up, but the vehicle jerking him forward slammed him backwards. He endured the position until they reached back to base. He thumbed the information drive as his body slowly built itself back, repairing torn flesh and broken tissues. He could feel the bullet hole decrease in size, the blood stopped flowing and the pain was now a small needle prick every time he tried to move. He eyed the drive with great interest, what could he possibly contain that it requires assassination and a fight?

"We're here," Seokjin said, opening the car door and helping out Jung kook to get out of the vehicle. He pocketed the drive and got out, his thigh has yet to fully amend, he grunted and tried to walk, it was a slight limp, but he could manage. He got through the security and the bright lights that filled the floors. They quickly made their way to Namjoon's office, taking the lift as they wanted to ascend quickly.

Seokjin slammed the button impatiently, and Jung kook watched the industrialized back intently. He saw that the airships had been repaired and that new weaponry was being designed as time flew by. The constant ticking in Jung kook's mind counted down as he saw men training and building up the damaged ships.

He saw that the whole company had changed in their morales, their way in how the world should and should not function, the sheer determination that they, once they had in their work, was turned into greed. He shook his head unconsciously, it was something oddly intriguing, yet it was also a highly disturbing thought. Jimin sighed audibly, folding his arms as he too, turned and observe what was happening below their feet. The soft sounding ring filled in the still air and the doors of the elevator hummed open. Jung kook pressed the shield against his hands before following the rest of his team. They walked down corridors and passed by colleagues holding up weaponry and documents of every kind. They got to a larger office, where Namjoon was waiting for them to arrive with the certain type of information he wanted to receive.

His leg cocked up onto his knee, and his fingers sifting through papers whilst clicking a ball pointed pen with his free hand. The man glanced up when Seokjin cleared his throat, the assassin took off his coat and threw it at the leather sofa behind him. Jung kook tossed his shield towards the chair and folded his arms. Seokjin reached out into his pocket and pulled out the drive, slamming it onto Namjoon's desk. The sound was so loud that it echoed around the room. The man was seemingly startled, his eyebrows perked up and a slight gasp could be caught. Namjoon took it and placed it into his breast pocket silently, Jung kook could not help but let out a pathetic chuckle.