Chapter 4

CYN

I wake up up this morning with a huge headache, ugh this is the worst. I'm looking at erica sleeping and all I can think of what happened last night , I know we danced and kissed and I remember feeling like I never wanted the night to end and just staying with her all night and clearly I did because I'm here laying next to her. i know I feel something more for her I just don't know if i should keep it at a friendship level or not.

*erica starts to wake up*

ERICA

waking up to her gorgeous face , gives me chills. " good morning baby ".

C: morning, how do you feel cause my head is pounding

ME: haha yea you were pretty turnt up last night, but I'm feeling fine you want me to get you something for your head.

C: yes please, she gets up to the bathroom and comes back with a Advil and water. I take it. " wait how did I end up here... in your bed?"

ME: we'll you kissed me and asked where me room was so I brought you here.

C: did we....

ME: did we what ?

C: you know .... have sex ?

ME: no instead we just cuddled

C:thank god !

ME: wow, ok thanks for making it sound like the worst the thing in the world if you did have sex with me. I said getting out the bed

C: I pull her back to lay back down with me , " no it's not like that " I said I just never felt like this before with ANYONE , so I don't know what to do from here.

ME: I haven't felt like this either in a long time

C: how do you feel ?

ME: I feel like I can be myself around you, I feel happier than ever when I'm with you, I want you all to myself cyn.

C: hearing her say that she wants me all to herself, she took the words right out my mouth. "I want you to be all mines too but - gco ( got cut off )

ME: I didn't let her finish, I kissed her softly " no buts your mines and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make you mines " I started Kissing her again I got on top of her biting on her lip , I started kissing her neck then sucking on it , she moaned out my name. I unsnap her bra and started feeling on her breast then kissing them softly , then began sucking and biting her nipples until they were hard and red.

C: hmmmmm don't stop baby

ME: trust me I won't , I smiled. I went down leaving kisses from her stomach down to her hips, then down to her inner thighs. I pulled down her panties and looked up at her, her head was tilt back waiting for me. I opened her legs and dived all inside her , she was so wet the more she moaned the faster I licked and sucked on her pussy. I stuck teofinger inside her and her whole body arched back she screamed out. I knew she was about to cum .

C: ooooooo erica right there faster !

ME: I did as I was told and pumped faster, less than a minute she chummed her juices all over my hand, I licked off each finger tasting how sweet she was. I laid ontop of her "your mine now".

CYN

ME: no one has ever made my body react that way. I grab her face and kiss her "I'm all yours" .... we lay there for a few more mins and I get out the bed.

E: where are you going baby ?

ME: I walk to the bathroom , " I'm gonna shower , are you coming "