Chapter 3

ERICA

i wake up feeling good, its my birthday! Time to turn the fuck up ! I get out the bed put some music and started dancing. Im so excited not just because its my birthday but cyn is gonna be there too ! Oh shit it just dawned on me that rich is gonna be there too ugh ! well idc he is not gonna ruin tonight for me.

*hours go by and now its party time*

as im getting my hair and make up done, i get a text from cyn.

C: Ready for tonight birthday girl ?

ME: im so ready to get crazy lol

C: word me too hopefully not too crazy, but ill see you there. later boo

E: Later bae

before i left i had to snap a couple of pics i was feeling myself my hair was half up and curled down to my ass, i had a tight black body suit that was a v neck to flaunt my chest, anf it hugged my body in all the right places. I looked BAD !...... i got to the club and DJ * ahh shit its the birthday girl ERICA MENA is in the building ladies in gentelmen. The music was blasting my song " pour it up " came on and i start dancing with all my bad bitches having a great time not drunk yet but feeling good. when someone puts their hands covering my eyes saying " happy birthday ! " i turn around and my mouth dropped! Cyn looked DROP DEAD GORGEOUS ! BAD BAD BAD ! is all i can say. she had on a short pink dress on that tighttn her body her legs looked so smooth, her ass looked sooo fat and nicely shaped. Her hair was all curled , and then that smile just brought out that sexy dimple. i NEED her, i mumbled to myself.

C: what did you say ?

ME: nothing, im glad you came

C: of course i came i wouldnt miss it for the world, but lets go take some shots and turn up !

She gets some shots of patron, and we take 3 shots back to back , Now im feeling Wavy lol ( in other words tipsy ) we get more drinks to our section and then "Drunk in love" comes on and cyn grabs me to dance, she pulls me into her and sings " ive been drinking, ive been drinking i get filthy when that liquor gets into me" and she bit her lip and smiled at me seductively. when she said that i sat her down the lounges couch, and got on top of her and gave her a " MENA LAP DANCE" I grinded on her, took her hands made her feel my breast and the rest of my body, she started to blush which made me smile. i sang in her ear " i want you na na "

when the music switched to a different song, i got off her we took more shots , and continued dancing, some guy tried to pull cyn to dance and i grabbed her arm and told him " Shes Mines ! "

CYN

when erica grabbed me and said " shes mines " i looked at her and said " dont be mean let me dance with him erica " She gave me the Dead Eye like she would kill me lol " forget it " i laughed . so erica pulls me to a quiet side of the club. " is there something wrong ? " Before i knew it she planted a hard but soft kiss on me, i pulled away saying " didnt i tell you not to do that again."

E: i dont care i want you

ME: erica i told you i dont before i could finish she kisses me again but hold my face, i tried pulling away but she didnt let me go her lips felt so good on mine that i gave in and started kissing her back grabbing her ass. we were there kissing for a while , then she pulled away and for a second i was mad that she did.

ERICA

"ive been dying to do that ever since i met you"

C: " lets get out of here"

before we could leave, someone slaps my ass really hard i was about to break someones neck ! i turn around and it was RICH MUTHAFUCKING DOLLARZ whyyyyyy is he here

C: when i see this nigga slap ericas ass i got pretty mad but i had to keep it cute

R: happy birthday mena he said pulling her into him

E: ew dont touch me , i said backing off him

R: now you wanna act brand new

E: aint nobody acting brand new, im done with your shit i said grabbing cyns hand.

R: oh so you found ya self a bird now

C: first off im not a bird you ugly monster looking nigga , and you dont even know me to be talking shit

R: was i talking to you ? shuttup BIRD !

E: shes not a bird rich , now leave !

R: fuck outta her im not going no where

C: ok fine we were leaving anyway

E: have fun dancing by ya self rich bye.

R: where you going mena !?

C: shes coming home with me ! i threw up the duces and we left

as were in the backseat the driver asks " where to miss mena ?"

i looked at cyn and asked " so are you really coming home with me?"

C: i did say that right. She smiled and told the driver " home"

We get to my place, i got undressed and stood in my bra and panties i walked in the living room and see that shes still in her dress laying down on her phone. " dont you want to take your dress off and get comfortable?"

C: na im good

ME: come on cyn im not gonna bite i joked

C: i laughed and said ok ok can you help me but no funny business lol

E: i laugh ok, i did as i was told and her body is just amazing she had a red laced bra and panty on, all i can do stare at her UGH i NEED to have her !

C: when i got out of my dress , i look at erica and she was staring at me up and down and i couldnt help and stare at her too. Her body is BAD ! snap out of it cyn , remember no funny business "soooooooo"

E: " soooooooo" im guessing you wanna sleep im the guess room right " i said putting on my sad face hoping she says no

C: umm yea i guess where is it , she grabs my hand to lead me there but idk why when she touched my hand i pulled her back and kissed her. i had to kiss those lips again " where is your room"

E: i smiled and bit my lip saying "come this way" i laid here down on my bed and began kissing on her neck down to her stomach, and she moaned, which turned me on before i can go away futher down she stopped me.

C:erica wait ive never done this with a girl before and im mind of nervous

E: its ok cyn if you want me to stop i will and we can just cuddle for cuddle for the night

C: ugh i feel like i just ruined the moment

E: no your not every moment i spend with you makes my heart skip a beat.

C: awwww your so sweet , come here i pull her up to me and i kissed her lipsand she lays next to me i wrap my arms around her and say " happy birthday erica "

E: thank you baby, thank you for making this a night to remember i kissed her one last time before we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

this is the last chapter im doing for the night. hope you guys enjoy it . lmk comment , vote , follow

have a good night muahhh ! :*