Chapter 33

Cyn

After my sister and I finished talking I decided I treat her by taking her shopping. Me and her are the worst when it comes to shopping, because we end up buying everything in the stores and we take forever lol

Scarlett: I'm still mad that you didn't tell me about your wedding * walking into Victoria Secret *

Cyn: I know but I didn't tell a lot of people, only our mothers and king we're there..

Scarlett: it's cool as long as you are happy, are you happy Cynthia ? Don't lie like the last time with your ex..

Cyn: To be a hundred percent honest Scarlett..... * taking a deep breath *

Scarlett : wait is that... Oh Shit ! Cyn look it's that girl you hit last night ... wait Is that Erica ?

my head shot up and saw The girl I hit and some other chick with erica.... what the hell is she doing here and why the fuck is she with them .. Ok well clearly they spotted us cause the chick just pointed at me and here comes the bullshit.

Erica

Awwwww shit... So let me tell ya what is going on. My Wife Cyn punched Tyra in the face for her sister. But Tyra is like my Lil sister and is the niece of my best friend for years... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO !?

Tyra: Look Erica it's that bitch right there !

Erica: * looking at cyn then back at Tyra * Look Tyra I love you but watch what you say about my Wife.

Tyra: Wife ?

Tiffany: Yea that Cyn... Erica look I know that's ya wife but this is my niece and I'll be dammed if I let someone disrespect her I don't care who it is. .

Erica: Tiffany let's not go there because NONE is laying hands on my wife that's a fact.... So what now what ? * folding my arms across my chest *

Tiffany: chill out erica you not the only one that gets down like that... but I'm gonna walk over to her and speak with her nothing more....

Erica: Ok fine....

* Walking over to cyn *

Erica: Hi baby * kiss *

Cyn: Hi Love...Soo Who are your friends ?

Tyra: Bitch don't act like you don't remember me !

* Tiffany Quickly pulled Tyra back and told her to chill out *

Tiffany: Look Cyn I'm just gonna be straight up with you, You Put your hands on my niece and disrespected her by making her beg on her knees for forgiveness with that being said I wanna fight.

I was shocked by what tiffany said, did cyn really make tyra beg in her knees ? that so fucked up and I'm upset cyn didn't tell me this. This is why the fuck I be so noisy for i can be prepared for bullshit like this ! Cyn is picking up her hair, I already know what that means but I'm not wit it ...

Tiffany: na hold up I don't even wanna fight you, I'm gonna fuck up your sister like you did to my niece.

Cyn: That's dead. You not laying a finger on her unless you wanna get fucked up *stepping closer to tiffany, but Erica quickly stepped in between the too *

Erica: this shit right here is over no one is fighting , what ya gonna do is go the fuck home we not about to do this here. I gave each of them a stern look and tiffany walked off and so did cyn.... I went back outside to look for tiffany since she did come with me, but she was gone...

Cyn

I'm mixed with a bunch of emotions right now for one I'm pissed that tiffany is acting like we haven't known each other for the past year for her to be threatening my sister and think I'm gonna let that rock she buggin the fuck out with that one. Two I didn't even know that was tiffanys niece had I known I would t have done what I've done, instead of talking this shit out she wants to fight either way I'm down. I don't play when it comes to my family..Anyway I took my sister back to my mother's house and chilled there for an hour or 2 then went home..