Chapter 35

Erica:

Cyn and I are in bed cuddling watching tv, as I'm looking down at the love of my life i couldn't help but wonder how will life be having kids with her. I mean I know we have king as our son but I want another baby and I want that with her and I can only see that beautiful vision with her no one else. I hope she feels the same....

Erica: Hey babe ..

Cyn: Yes ?

Erica: umm I was wondering... if you would want to have another child with me I looked down as sweat grew on my palms, and held my breath. As every second passed I grew more anxious and nervous for her answer. Please say yes Cynthia.

CYN
I was a bit taken back by what Erica just suggested. I'm not upset or anything I'm just a lost of words. I've had dreams of us having our own family and I want that to be reality. On the other hand I'm only 21 years old, I didn't get to finished school. If I have a child I want to have myself well put together so no matter what my children will always be good.... After a few minutes of silence because I'm deep in thoughts, I look at Ericas face and see she's about to cry.

Cyn: I sit up and open my arms to her. Come here baby. She instantly climbed in my lap and put her head on my shoulder, as I played with her hair. What's wrong babe?
Erica: well the silence just overwhelmed me and you didn't answer, so I thought the worst outcome of this. If you don't want any that's fine, just don't leave.

I lifted her face for i can see her eyes, and that's when I saw those loving, beautiful big brown eyes. The same eyes I get hypnotize in, the eyes I fell in love with at the club, the eyes that make me weak and gives me goosebumps. It's those eyes that I can't ever say no to.

Erica i will never leave you. But I want to
talk about this ok. She nodded her head pouted her lips. She wants a kiss which I gladly gave. I pressed my lips to her gripping her hips. She began rocking her hips into me slowly, as I bit her lip. I didn't hesitate to stick my tongue in her mouth and let her suck on my tongue. I knew where this was gonna go but I gotta talk to her. I pulled away and tuck her hair behind her ear and gave her peck on this lips letting her know we'll finish later.

Erica: okay, so tell me what's going on In That beautiful mind of yours.
She looked at me in eye attentively.

Cyn: ok. I've had dreams of having a family with you baby and believe me I want that to be reality but, I still want to finish school and i have goals I want to pursue. Please understand where I'm coming from. I said not breaking eye contact, I felt her arms loosen on my shoulders and around my neck. I held her tighter not want wanting her to run away from this conversation.